Injustice 1.0.0.1: A Little More [K]omplete Edition (...with DLC!)

Why do you think it was negative? Is there anything negative about him?
You may not like the way I do things or express certain opinions, but at least I contribute in a productive manner. DeBane doesn't contribute to anything.

Come to think of it, you have, out in the open, called me names in violation of Rule #2 in the past, and I'm in the process of digging up proof of a recent case, and you should be fortunate I let that slide as well, but nonetheless, the fact that you accused me of something that you yourself did to me...means you don't have any legs to stand on, and you're just gonna have to accept an "eye for an eye" unless you want to exchange mutual apologies and drop the whole thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

It's alright. You can't change who you are, and you shouldn't. Thing is, I can't stand the way you are, at least not the way you are on here. Some people are just not compatible, and that's just the way it is. I'll probably always roll my eyes whenever you post something, but sure, let's forgive and forget, then I'll just ignore you henceforth. Deal?

It's alright. You can't change who you are, and you shouldn't. Thing is, I can't stand the way you are, at least not the way you are on here. Some people are just not compatible, and that's just the way it is. I'll probably always roll my eyes whenever you post something, but sure, let's forgive and forget, then I'll just ignore you henceforth. Deal?
I get it. You and I don't get along, and probably never will. Put me on your ignore list...for your own sanity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

[...] I contribute in a productive manner. DeBane doesn't contribute to anything.
Obsequiously fawning upon anything NRS =/= productive (in effect, quite the opposite); and at least I cite legitimate concerns with the direction/s NRS take with their game development model.

Just lapping up all the liquefied effluent NRS to lovingly excrete, will not yield better products; only worse. If this truism is not unarguably evinced by what Injustice 2 looks like, then I guess gun prevalence is indeed α to public safety and we're all created from a nudist's rib.
A2djA1h.gif

I just don't see how creating a sequel to game with (most likely) a new story = an expansion for a 3-year old game. :hmmmm2:
By that same mentality, is MKX just an expansion to a 4 year old game (at the time, 2015)???

I just don't see how creating a sequel to game with (most likely) a new story = an expansion for a 3-year old game. :hmmmm2:
By that same mentality, is MKX just an expansion to a 4 year old game (at the time, 2015)???

There is no base of logic in his rants and ravings. Just pure fanboy hatred.

To quote myself :

I guess we as Mortal Kombat fans just aren't used to moves being consistent throughout a game series. But all other fighting games do this though. Street Fighter, Tekken, King of Fighters, etc etc... However with small changes and additions here and there. I mean, SFV is the first Street Fighter game to directly change how a character is played throughout the entire SF series.

So if you are mainly an MK player, I can understand why you would be iffy about the moves in Injustice being consistent... but know that it isn't something new.