Injustice 2

I didnt mind the armor but it really bugged me when it went to cover Supermans face.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Seems WB doesn't want to mess around with ports, given that they have been burned a few times by High Voltage and other 3rd party studios in handling their ports.
The last Arkham game and MKX having terrible issues on PC seems to have been their last straw.

Press release only mentions ps4 &xb1

Uh oh

Doesn't mean that much. I'm betting on a PC version for the Ultimate Edition down the line like was the case with Injustice 1. PC will have to wait, but I don't think they'll completely ignore it. Rather, they'll take their time to make a proper port over summer next year with all the content instead of rushing it and then having issues with DLC and whatnot.

God damn I can't wait to see what they do with Atroticus

4129962-1391357809-26407.jpg

So that's him. Never seen how he looks like.
The red ring power in DCU Online is pretty fun, some of it reminds me of blood magic, being able to control wrath and make people go berserk. Hope to see something like that in his moves, and not just a red version of Green Lantern. ^^

I didnt mind the armor but it really bugged me when it went to cover Supermans face.

it covered batman's face, he was the one that was running in at the end facing everyone.

he would be such an awesome addition. what would you think his move set would be?

Cool wait to play with Flash and Batman! Hopefully this game is pretty balanced. If not, I guess I'll be sticking to the story.

I'm a little concerned about how everything will be balanced. I'll be patient and wait for more details before I speculate. Plus I'm hoping not every character will just end up getting different armored gear. That would be unimaginative IMO. I'm hoping for creative customization when it comes to the whole gear idea. Just give me Lex and Poison Ivy and I'm good to go.

GUYS! GUYS! A Gear set for Batman got leaked! He gets atomic breath and tail low/overhead mixups.

63f52edd6177abb8b38c04a206b54b02.jpg