Injustice 2

8d3449092d17ed09f6e9eedd92af6f7c.jpg

It's coming

Dude it's a leak. I bet you a pizza it's a leak.

I don't really care what other people think, to be honest. I've been burnt plenty of times of these so-called "leaks", and I still think people are utterly naive to continue believing all these "leaks". Yes, it can turn out to be true, but it could just as well be a fake. Yes, I do HOPE it is true, but it doesn't mean it is. Some people are REALLY good at photoshopping, and whenever a picture is just somewhat blurry, it can easily be a way to cover up the fact it is fake. Authenticity is only when it has been officially confirmed.

After the NX Controller thing, I'll hold Judgement until it's official.
Right now, I'm just gonna scroll through some Batman v Superman and Injustice images to see if I find any similarities with a Batman, Flash, or Green Lantern image (because they could easily photoshop Flash's costume onto Green Lantern when the top of the head is cut off in the image).

While I'd generally agree not to go off of leaks, for me this is a confirmation.

The pic that [MENTION=6616]Kilmansky[/MENTION] posted looks like an actual Gamestop store poster and not a game screenshot, and Ed being bothered by it seems to confirm it even more.
It's WAY harder to Photoshop those type of actual pictures vs a computer screen shot.

I like how the smoke behind batman kinda looks like the top of the head from the mk dragon logo in that leaked poster for injustice 2

"Every battle defines you"... anyone noticed that tagline? Skill tree system in place perhaps? You get character XPs and upgrades?

"Every battle defines you"... anyone noticed that tagline? Skill tree system in place perhaps? You get character XPs and upgrades?

For a fighting game? Terrible idea.
I don't want to hit level 20 to use Deathstroke's machine gun.

Yeah, skill trees and a level system to unlock new skills or moves... doesn't feel like a thing that should be in a fighting game. A level system to unlock accessories, costumes, artwork and such, that would work, like in KI, but not anything that would affect the gameplay.

Yeah, I guess I'm looking into it and it's just a cheesy tagline. I do hope to see something new though. Not just new characters and arenas.

Yeah, I guess I'm looking into it and it's just a cheesy tagline. I do hope to see something new though. Not just new characters and arenas.

I'm also hoping that it's just a tagline like "Who's Next?" for MKX.

Why would Supergirl or Superman need armor? Seems gimmicky to me. Trailer is great through, looking forward to a gameplay trailer in the near future.

That's what I thought. Let's wait and see how it plays and if they have learnt anything from past foul ups

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk