Injustice 2 rumored for 2017 release

He was talking about Smash 4 custom moves which was a complete clusterfvck to see.

Fun? You bet your ass its fun to see.

Competitively? Just, no.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

He was talking about Smash 4 custom moves which was a complete clusterfvck to see.

Fun? You bet your ass its fun to see.

Competitively? Just, no.

Yeah, I take it that people in tournament just chose the "best" moves and used those, right?

But hey, if the devs don't experiment with something new, then they could just as well release the same game over and over again. I'm skeptical, but curious.

Oooooooooooh, speaking of which. Probably my biggest aesthetic hope for this game is that Ra's is the game's new announcer. Oracle was horrid in the first game.

Oooooooooooh, speaking of which. Probably my biggest aesthetic hope for this game is that Ra's is the game's new announcer. Oracle was horrid in the first game.
Wait, my Injustice 1 Main was also the announcer in the same game? How did I miss this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I thought milestone anniversaries actually meant something special to fans...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Don't twist my words: a new MK would be nice for the anniversary but I highly doubt it that NRS would have opted to go with this Gear System in MK11. It's risky and exciting, but a risk too high for the MK series after the highly succesful release of X(L).

So to put it that way: I'd rather see an innovative Injustice 2 than an upgraded but tried and tested MK with full of nostalgia for the anniversary. But it's just me.

Oooooooooh I'm off Saturday too

24wa5aw.jpg

Dr.fate??
Never read that man's comics but I love his design.
[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] This gif will always be with me

Dr. Fate's great, one of my favourite JSA members. I'm quite happy to see him in.

Too bad I'll probably never play this game because I own neither a PS4 nor Xbox One though. WAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRNEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

I like how the reveal is gonna be on the day after my B-Day where I'm probably gonna be away all day. -__-