Who is the worst of the worst MK character?

Who is the worst of the worst MK character?

• Dairou

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Hsu Hao

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Kobra

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Meat

• Mokap

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Frost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jacqui

• Kira

• Nitara

• Sareena

• Total voters
ALOT of other characters could easily be added to this list.

Yes, someone like Darrius for example.. Voted for Mokap but i never like Kobra, Darrius, Moloch, Jacqui, Cassie Cage, Kira, Dairou, Hsu Hao, Shujinko etc.. Nitara has a great potential in her story, she is the only vampire in all MK Universe..

For me, some of the Trilogy cast and and some of the post-MK3 roster falls into this list.

I'm convinced that any character can get a proper revamp after MK9 / MKX Kenshi, MKX Tanya and MKX Shinnok, though.
So I feel like this list wouldn't really be fair for the non-MKX characters on that list, in which the last game they showed up being playable in was in an era that some people disliked.
Only playable characters from MK9 and MKX should be fair game for this list

Also, LOL on Jaqui being the only MKX playable character on that "worst character" poll. :laugh:
I'd personally take Jacqui over some of the other characters from the Trilogy and 3D eras, but WOW, the Jacqui haterade is real around here.

Watch yungmonster12 play high tech Jacqui and drool over how amazing his cancels , pressure , and damage are. Watch Roberto play Shotgun Jacqui and see the glorious vortex with minimum 40% damage combos. I can understand people not liking her design or storyline, but she's an absolutely amazing character to play as.