Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Takeda

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Tremor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Triborg

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Non-relative, for me it's a tie between Kotal Kahn and D'Vorah.
Relative-wise, for me, tie between Jacqui and Takeda.

Kotal, D'Vorah and Jaqui are tied for me at the top spot, though.

Erron Black and Ferra / Torr are also awesome in design and gameplay (IMO), and I hope that they return in the next game, but I feel like I still don't know them enough to like or dislike them.

1. Kotal Kahn
2. D'Vorrah
3. Erron Black
4. Ferra/Torr
5. Takeda
6. Kung Jin
7. Cassie & Jacqui

I don't consider Tremor or Triborg to be new characters. That being said, Tremor is insanely badass in this game.

Kotal is my favorite, grat addition to the roster. Takeda, Erron and D'vorah are also great IMO.

I like Kung Jin because he is the first homosexual Kombatant and is excellent gameplay wise. I wanted to like Cassandra but I can't even play as her.

I like Kung Jin because he is the first homosexual Kombatant and is excellent gameplay wise. I wanted to like Cassandra but I can't even play as her.

I absolutely love that MK introduced a gay kombatant. Especially with the surge in open hatred for the LGBTQ community (which is bull....) I 100% support NRS' decision to create a new character like Kung Jin.

I'd say D'Vorah, but they literally just copy-pasted Tanya's entire background onto her with the whole treacherous woman secretly working with Quan Chi/Shinnok routine, so I've gotta say Cassie since she brings a bit of interest towards the story.

But if you mean which is our absolute favorite, Ferra/Torr. I love playing as them. Never get bored.