Who you want to see as the final boss in MK11?

vetalfox

I saw this question in many threads, so, since people have a great interest to discuss it, i created this one.

Personally, i would like to see evil emperor Liu Kang to be the final boss. He should be playable with 3 styles as in MKX, but his boss version should have all the moves from all 3 variations and fight far better than regular characters, his X meter should also feed faster and he should have a double lifebar.

Who and how would you like to see as MK11 final boss? Sub boss?

If not Onaga, I'd definitely like to see a new Villain. An actual powerful sorcerer. Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Shao Kahn, and Shinnok don't really even feel like POWERFUL sorcerers. The seem just as strong as any other fight except they each have one unique spell. At least Havik & Reiko in the comics actually seemed like a powerful villains even without being sorcerers. And Ashrah was a voodoo master. They need to make a villain who actually feels powerful and unstoppable like the post-MK3 villains (MK4 Shinnok was stronger than MKX Shinnok for absolutely no reason. They killed everyone except Lui Kang in MK4.)

As long as it's Onaga, I don't really mind who.
I just don't want to see them rehashing the whole Dragon King thing that lead into Armageddon.

It would be nice to see Shang Tsung come back not being anyone else's puppet / b****, and being a more ruthless villain with his own motives, perhaps like in Ermac's MKX ending

I want someone new, but I wouldn't be opposed to Raiden as the boss for a change.
An OP version of Shang Tsung wouldn't be bad for me either. He was kind of a joke in MK9.
Definitely not Shao Khan, Onaga or Blaze.

Yup, Shang Tsung is another option for me, way too long this guys didn't have a chance to shine as a boss.

Another option is female elder god - ruthless, quick and powerfull, like this boss from Dead or Alive

Onaga or a new character for final boss. Don't really wanna see a regular character such as Liu Kang or Raiden to be the big boss... Dark Raiden could be a sub-boss perhaps. Motaro as a sub-boss would be a dream come true but it seems unlikely.

Onaga or a new character for final boss. Don't really wanna see a regular character such as Liu Kang or Raiden to be the big boss... Dark Raiden could be a sub-boss perhaps. Motaro as a sub-boss would be a dream come true but it seems unlikely.

Agree!!!

Onaga can be the final boss and the BONUS SUPERBOSS can be...

image.jpg

As...

image.jpg

That is if certain conditions have been met during the final boss fight.

I like the idea of a bonus boss similar to how the King of Fighters series handled it in some of their games.

Last edited:
Honestly i want something new for sub boss - not the ones already existed, not a Shokan (Goro can still be a regular playable character) or Centaur, something really new, yeah the sub boss should be a big bad beast, but new

Hidden Middle Bosses: Triborg or Goro (Any of the 2 can be fought depending on special conditions met.)

Mini-Boss 1: Dark Empress Kitana

Mini-Boss 2: Dark Emperor Liu Kang

Sub-Boss: Dark Raiden

Final Boss: Onaga

Bonus Superbosses: Jade and Noob Saibot (Any of the 2 can be fought depending on which conditions have been met.)

I love the idea of maybe Kitana and Liu Kang being fought in the same match as sub bosses. Then fight Dark Raiden as the end boss , but beef him up. His powers could grow significantly in strength now that he's not holding back and has embraced the darkness. Honestly Raiden has done some unthinkable things while he was trying to do the right thing. Could you imagine what he'll do now that he is releasing all of his rage and frustration?

I have really no idea. I like Onaga but it just seems too obvious. They need to top X which has had Shinnok, the ruler of hell. Onaga seems like a minor threat compared to him.

Maybe Onaga could be a subboss. Motaro is still a welcome suggestion. Just not Goro again. I love Goro but that would be three games in a row as a subboss.

It would be cool if Emperor Liu Kang was the boss and his boss form was the dragon! The final boss being the MK logo itself is perfect in my opinion.

But it all depends where they take the story.

New final boss and sub boss. No Onaga, no Shang Tsung (but i still want him to comeback), no Shao Kahn, no Shinnok, no Quan Chi, no Kitana, no Liu Kang...

I would like someone knew if its a new sorcerer.

An alchemist in Frankenstein vibes can work! Shao Kahn & Shinnok are dead now.

Plus a new threat that's something "satanic" against mankind.

Save Onaga until the next game.

Anyway... what if Onaga had like acolytes who are secretly preparing for his return?

Dark Raiden either as a final boss or subboss. If subboss, it'd be cool to see the final boss being someone actually pulling strings in the background. Either a whole new character or someone rather unexpected.