No Kombat Pack 2 for Pc?

galaxyjack

I have just learned that Kombat Pack 2 is not coming to Pc and this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. Why did they do this? Don't they think everybody(at least a part of community) gets mad about this and boycotts NRS and WB.

They have completely given up on the PC version, because the team hired to do the PC port, High Voltage, messed up. And now WB don't feel like it is worth correcting.

NRS has no say in this, because they are not the ones in charge of this decision.

And yes, it is really ridiculous and sad.

Did you even read what I wrote?
It's NOT NRS' decision!

Good luck with the petition though.

Doesn't matter if it is NRS or WB or HV. The community and the fans can change the situation. And it is not my petition. All you need to do is to sign the petition. It takes 30 seconds.

And if you think Nrs has nothing to do with it, think again. Do you really think that NRS wants to bring KP2 to PC but they can't? WTF?

Last edited:
keep on mind in your head forever succubus lord, nrs and WB are a sh1t, final point. also you are only a gamer and you was not surfed very deep on mk ´s meaning, cause have not studied stuff by stuff on mk in your life.
regards.

To make this simple enough NRS fired high voltage from the PC port of the game. So since they are no one to work on the PC port it is now officially dead.

Petitions are worthless. WB knows there is a problem with the PC version, it's just they don't care to spend the resources to fix the known issues, let alone release an update.

All games have some problems, bugs, glitches but it doesn't mean that developers should stop supporting. Moreover, they have to fix the issues because millions of people have been buying and playing the game. But they don't have to release kp2 or kp3 or kp4.

All games have some problems, bugs, glitches but it doesn't mean that developers should stop supporting.

Again... NRS are the developers. But it is not their call. WB calls the shots, so address them with the problems. They are the publishers, they have the money and they call the shots when it comes to the PC port.

So, is this what happened? WB said to NRS: "stop supporting pc version" and NRS said: "Okay, boss" :) Are you kidding?

So, is this what happened? WB said to NRS: "stop supporting pc version" and NRS said: "Okay, boss" :) Are you kidding?

Probably. Look what happened to Arkham Knight. I expect it wasn't quite as civil though and HIGH VOLTAGE were forced to stop working on it.

No, because it wasn't NRS who were working on the PC port. WB hired another team to make it. High Voltage. NRS were never the ones who made the PC version. They made the original game, and then High Voltage took that and ported it to PC.

Even if NRS wanted to support the PC version, they couldn't do anything about it, because it is not their decision to make.

You speak as if you are one of NRS workers but I don't think you are so. You can not know what is really going on. You can only predict.

And to that [MENTION=16568]Misucra[/MENTION] I say watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YIXpgj8Ubg

If anyone trusts what WB says they're out of their mind. WB are more shady than Slim.
[MENTION=17929]galaxyjack[/MENTION]: Yes, WB has sadly dropped support of the PC version. Pretty much overnight. No explanation. No apology. Nothing. Why? Because they're greedy and it would cost them some money even though MKX has been the best selling game of 2015 off of which they made tens of millions of dollars alone. Because updating an already working port is surely beyond the capabalities of a billion dollar company. I wonder what happens when that petition hits 10K.

Last edited:

If WB doesn't want the PC version supported, then they aren't going to fund it. And NRS isn't going to do it for free