Future DLC for MKX?

if theres anything involving new characters I want it to be a new game. mkx is done/finished. its just a matter of time before NRS announces their next game theyre working on.

How about MK11 as soon as possible? One game per console generation is too few.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I highly doubt we're getting anymore characters for MKX. Skins? Maybe. But I don't see much else beyond that.

They're gonna be putting all focus on Injustice 2 most likely.

And to be honest, I don't want the next MK to come out on the PS5. So let them blow through Injustice so we can get back on track.

I added this in another thread but it could go either way. What are your thoughts on this character ?
Since Ed was teasing Noob and Rain a lot and talking about if he makes a new character it will be a merged one. How about Noob-Rain ? The backstory is that Noob-Saibot stole the Kamidogu and Rain tried to steal it back from him and somehow their bodies merged together creating a giant creature that can use portals and water bubbles and lightening and of course clones. This new beast could be something fierce so really it could be one of the greatest creations that ever was made in Mortal Kombat. So either he could be DLC for MKX or could actually be in the next game which would be amazing.

Last edited:
If it's anything involving new characters -- If there's ever a chance, all I want is Noob Saibot.
Noob is already in the game. His name is Stunt Double Johnny Cage and Inferno Scorpion.

On topic. IF KP3 happens, then the only character I'd want to see is Fujin. I'm not expecting KP3 but if it happens I only want Fujin.

I added this in another thread but it could go either way. What are your thoughts on this character ?
Since Ed was teasing Noob and Rain a lot and talking about if he makes a new character it will be a merged one. How about Noob-Rain ? The backstory is that Noob-Saibot stole the Kamidogu and Rain tried to steal it back from him and somehow their bodies merged together creating a giant creature that can use portals and water bubbles and lightening and of course clones. This new beast could be something fierce so really it could be one of the greatest creations that ever was made in Mortal Kombat. So either he could be DLC for MKX or could actually be in the next game which would be amazing.

Noob Saibot should just be Noob Saibot.

Yeah. Let him be. If we could get any 4 kharacters then I would like Sareena, Rain, Noob, Fujin. That would make it complete and I think everyone would be happy. But Rain won't be DLC twice (only thing I trust Ed on) and Fujin is dead (says so in the game, plus if they wanted to include him since MK9 despite the huge demand they would've by now). Sareena + Noob? Romantic DLC? I don't think Noob will be back soon sadly. Wouldn't really make sense. Revenants aren't coming back either, at least until the next game. Li Mei? Maybe. Just maybe. But I think Sareena has the upper hand and higher demand from the two. Frost? Seems unlikely. She's waiting for her turn in line. Frozen. Sindel has a small chance. Baraka? Forget it. He's a variation of Alien. Havik? Reiko? Comic book material and nothing else. So looking at it realistically, there's just one character that could make it. Two at most. Unless they want to do a female pack with Sareena, Frost, Li Mei, Sindel. Which I honestly doubt. It would be cool, yes, but miracles don't happen that often and I doubt such a pack would sell. So... the way I see it... We get Sareena or Li Mei with 1 more guest, along with more skins, more fatalities and more brutalities. And possibly 1 more stage. But hey, they're creative greedy shady sneaky trolls. They can surprise.

I think character assists would be nice. Meaning, another character can help the player during Kombat such as the "Striker" System in King of Fighters or when the character helps in tag mode of MK9. Rules are that if you are playing as one character, you cannot choose the same character even if it is a different variation and it will cost 1 meter. Assists cannot perform brutalities.

Kitana:
Mournful- She does her Reboomerang attack.
Assassin and No Variation- She does the enhanced version of Raising Fan and and runs away.
Royal Storm- She does her enhanced Fan Lift, causing the opponent to float up in the air for juggle combos.

Mileena:
Piercing- Enhanced Sai Toss.
Ravenous and No Variation- Does the enhanced Rolling Thunder, causing a pop up and then jumps away.
Ethereal- Does the enhanced Teleport Kick causing the opponent to pop up and then jumps away.

Tanya:
Pyromancer- Does Ground Teleport and flies up out of the screen during the process, causing the opponent to pop up.
Dragon Naginata and No Variation- She does an enhanced Cannon Drill and teleports away.
Kobu Jutsu- Tonfa Throw.

How did Fujin die? I missed that.

But I agree, Rain, Sareena, Fujin, and Noob Saibot would be so perfect.

I don't recall him dying. All I heard was that a scene with him in the Netherrealm holding the line against Quan and the Revenants (amazing band name) was cut.

I don't recall him dying. All I heard was that a scene with him in the Netherrealm holding the line against Quan and the Revenants (amazing band name) was cut.

Quan and the Revenants are touring the globe. Make sure to check them out :laugh:

I don't remember Fujin at that part. Didn't see any evidense of his death either. [MENTION=17921]Mr. Ice[/MENTION] Not even saying, there's a lot of people who died in the story that are still in the game so that's no excuse to not add Fujin even if he did die.

Quan and the Revenants are touring the globe. Make sure to check them out :laugh:

I don't remember Fujin at that part. Didn't see any evidense of his death either. [MENTION=17921]Mr. Ice[/MENTION] Not even saying, there's a lot of people who died in the story that are still in the game so that's no excuse to not add Fujin even if he did die.

"After the god of wind Fujin died, the elements went wild." Remember?

Sure, this is MK. Sure, characters die and come back to life every now and then. But I feel like they did this on purpose, because they really don't know how to make him awesome. So they just killed him. Is a Tower canon? No, but it very well could be like it sometimes is. If Fujin was so important to them or so easy to revamp, they would've done it. Not in MK9. Not in MK9 DLC. Not in MKX. Not in MKX DLC1. Not in MKX DLC2. You really think Fujin will be back? I don't. Not anymore. Maybe if they get rid of Raiden. If ever.

Hell, he doesn't even have to currently be alive to be added is my point. That doesn't matter. Mileena and Bo Rai' Cho died. But I get what you mean now with that tower.

In a deleted scene Fujin was saved by Jax. So I believe that the tower is bogus and not cannon at all. I believe that Fujin will be a big part of MK11.

NRS(and WB) have got some work to do before future dlc. They need to bring MKXL to Steam and fix the Pc version. Please, don't be selfish and sign the petition. Just think for a moment that KP3(or any future dlc) is not coming to PS3 but Xbox only or vice versa.

https://www.change.org/p/netherrealm-studios-give-pc-mortal-kombat-x-a-chance

You know when asking someone for something avoid using "selfish". Because this petition is basically begging WB/NRS for something, when they already shat on our heads.