MKXL Secret / Patched in Brutalities

Just did an accidental brutality with Triborg. Somehow in Sektor's variation, I just killed him with the flamethrower. How cool.

Has everyone tried to do a stage brutality in The Pit yet or have they not been patched in yet ?

I haven't tried yet.
I meant to try yesterday, but I didn't turn on the PS4 last night.
I don't think there is a Pit stage Brutality, though, as we may have heard about it by now.

Bo Rai Cho has a new secret brutality it is an altered version of his Tubs Of Fun Brutality. It is a flying kick brutality and you must perform 3 flying kicks in the match for this brutality to work. It can only be done in the Bartitsu variation. Here is the link to my post on the media thread.
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...X-Media-Thread?p=840101&viewfull=1#post840101
Its not secret its listed in the moves list just like Laos hat toss in Buzzsaw.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Why oh why would Slasher Jason get yet another easy to perform exclusive brutality while his other variations are stuck with the situational ones they have? IMO his throw brutality should be universal. He could shove his fist through the opponent's chest and crush their heart. I think every character should have a throw brutality. Maybe there is still hope.

Does anyone have a video of Jax machine gun brutality? Still haven't seen it... :dontknow:
Or how do you do it and I'll try lol

there is a secret ending for Bo'Ri Chos Brutality (like Erron Black) , He Farts after the brutality and says "Excuse Me!" its funny
I did it once , I dont know how but I heard you should press block + X (or O) after the brutality.
I did it with the throw Brutality btw , dont know if it Works on another brutality..