The House of Kahn- court life and wars 4.000 years ago, in Ancient Outworld and Egypt

mattteo

Dark has become Outworld, darker than predicted by the Emperor and his shadow priests so long ago. Their magic is no longer enough to hold the realm together, as famine and poverty give rise to voices unheard before. Nobody dares question the Emperor's rule freely, but behind closed doors, gatherings are taking place...freedom fighters meet clandestinely, some dare speak the unspeakable...what if? The God-Emperor sits in his palace, unseen for many years. Is he still alive? many wonder. But their wonder doesn't last. Of course he is alive. He is the One True God, Slayer of the Elders, Bringer of Truth. Ever since the conquering of Edenia, 6.000 years ago, Shao Kahn has been the God-Emperor, worshiped throughout the known realms. His holy texts have been written by scribes in all tongues known and preached beyond the borders of the Empire. An affront to the Elder Gods, but they not dare question him. Not since he slayed one of their own 6.000 years ago and they had to make a truce. The realms have been his domain ever since. All men trapped within them until their death. He has forged Outworld and Edenia into his own image. He has vowed to make them godlike in nature, with eternal life for their inhabitants and the richest crops to feed his people in the Universe, rivaling the Heavens themselves. All the forbidden fruits and all the joys were promised to his people under one condition: to accept his religion and bow to the strongest. The Kahn Codex says that only the most powerful may rule. And the Codex has given birth to monsters. Killings and rapes are common throughout the Empire. The powerful take what is due to them. But there always come one more powerful. Land owners are tyrants, having their subjects work tirelessly for their own benefit, taking wives as they please. But above them, Magisters (rulers of greater areas) make the law as they see fit, imposing punishments as cruel as one can imagine and getting richer and richer. Even more powerful, the Legionaires (powerful warrior demons gathered from all over the Universe) make up the elite of the Empire's Armada and travel throughout the Empire imposing Kahn's will. And his will is that of suffering of the weak, of their oppression until acceptance of their own evil nature. One cannot strive into this world unless he gives up any moral values, unless he becomes a beast, like the masters. Traveling throughout Outworld, the Legionaires kill at will and rape even the wives of Magisters, who are unable to stop them. Above the hordes of tarkata and demons are the Generals, Supreme Leaders of the Army, commanding battalions of the conquered worlds in the name of their deity, the Kahn. Among them, the Edenian legend Jade of the Morning Empire, the greatest warrior woman the world had ever seen, ruling with an iron fist over the undefeatable Edenian squadrons of the old world. Under her watch, Legionaires don't even dare step foot into Edenia, the last place where order and kindness are still respected within the Empire. And above the Generals is the Pantheon of Gods, named by the God-Emperor himself:
Kitana, his daughter and Goddess of Edenia and Beauty, most beautiful woman to ever walk the realms, but at the same time, deadly warrior, loved dearly by the Kahn despite her objections to his rule. She alone dares oppose the Emperor in strategic and governing decisions;
Baraka, the blessed tarkata, most loyal subject of Shao Kahn and God of the Tarkata and War, ancestral wielder of the Silat blades, the most sacred relic of the tarkata race. They alone have the power to strike down 100 opponents in battle from one sling;
Ermac, God of Death and Magic, the mysterious warlord in Kahn's Empire forged by the Emperor himself who goes wherever needed fixing things in the name of the Emperor, never failing at what he does;
Gorbak, God of the Shokans and Ruler of Kuatan, the richest region in Outworld. He has been promoted to godlike status by the Emperor after proving his loyalty and tactical knowledge in battles. He had before been King of the shokan;
Motaro, God of the Beasts and Rape, vicious centaur known for crimes against humanity and carnal sacrificial ceremonies;
Rain, God of Edenia and Deceit, always covering his face though those who have seen it have say he is the most beautiful man who ever existed and his mere sight makes one, be it man or woman, fall in love and do anything for him. Though not physically intimidating, the God Rain is known to always win through cunningness and lies, using his power over the sacred element of water.
Reiko, God of Pain and Damnation and Commander of the Combined Empire Armada, as well as Leader of the shadow priest, he alone knows ancient mysteries of the Universe and the Underworld. When Shao Kahn loses too many warriors, God Reiko is powerful enough to lead offensives into the realm of the dead (the Netherrealm) to bring them back;
Nitara, Goddess of Vaeternus and Lust, she commands legions of hungry vampires ready to do what their Goddess commands. She is known to breed with strong males and then eviscerate them after they have served their purpose;
Tanya, Goddess of Black Arts and Fantasies, she toys with the minds of mortals entering their dreams and showing them images of desired outcomes, making them act according to her goals, usually leading to their own demise or insanity;
Sheeva, Goddess of Deformity and the Shokan, completely obedient to the Emperor and savage in nature;
Quan Chi, awarded his status by the God-Emperor as a tribute, Quan Chi is the God of Hell and Death, not really part of the Council of Gods of the Empire. He travels the realms but is the God of the Netherrealm, the realm of the dead, the one place where the most evil souls go to when they are killed to suffer endless torture.

As the God-Emperor has forged the realms, they seem to be themselves a part of the Netherrealm. Many have tried to kill the Gods of the Pantheon, thinking themselves worthy of taking their positions, but they have all failed. After the Edenian Conquest, 6.000 years ago, many have even tried to assassinate the Emperor. Needless to say, he cannot be killed. Their fates are best left unsaid...tortured for years in the deepest dungeons until they forgot their own names and who they were and became nothing more than blood thirsty animals, like the God-Emperor himself. This is what he wanted to create all along: a society where everyone has to fight for what they want, where everyone discovers the inner beasts inside them, just like he did. The Codex speaks about everyone being evil at heart, even if some men are hypocrite and don't admit it. When faced with the atrocities of Hell or the torture dungeons, they all reveal their nature. Could the Emperor be right, could all men be evil at heart? His religion proclaims the greatest state of being is the one where fear does not exist. That is the state in which the Emperor exists. And he asks the question: “If there were no one to stop you, no one to fear, would you still not do the things that are forbidden?”. The answer to this question still intrigues. Some do not dare to kill or rape or take what is not theirs because of fear: fear of the law or fear of people who could get revenge. Some used to be moral because of the promise of eternal life in Heavens, with the Elder Gods. But when 6.000 years ago the Elder Gods tried to stop Shao Kahn only for one of them to be slain by the God-Emperor the people realized one thing: the Elder Gods are not eternal. The Netherrealm holds no more power over Shao Kahn. He can brake the chains and reclaim the souls of his warriors, the ones who die. That is why his soldiers know almost no fear. They fight and kill and take what they want, all trying to become the most powerful. Soldiers answers to Land Owners, Land Owners answer to Magister who subject them to harsh tortures and humiliation. But they themselves are humiliated by Legionaire Creatures who are thousand of years old and nearly undefeatable. They fear only the Generals above. The Generals of the Armada answer directly to the Gods of the Pantheon. They exist in mythos, rarely a mortal meeting one of them. But they are real, exiting their palaces from time to time to travel the Empire and doing the God-Emperor's will. Their statues and Temples are places of worship, mortals praying to them in times of need or making human sacrifices to gain favours. The Gods answer directly to the Emperor. And he has disappeared with time. At first, he would appear to the masses to encourage them and speak directly into the hearts of his followers from his high balconies, as millions of people gathered below to listen to his thunderous voice and cheer for the liberator. Then, when his promise of making the worlds a richer and more prosperous place through his religion failed, he started appearing less. Through numerous conquests he was able to feed his people and enlarge his Empire beyond imagining, but the corruption of the greedy Land Owners who ruled without intelligence lead to putrefaction inside the Empire itself. And the decay spread from the core out. The Empire's residents are starving, killing themselves over food. The Armada's morale is weak. The Emperor has not been seen in 20 years. The lands are dry, they give no more food. Irrigation has seized because of the drought. He dwells inside his palace walls, always awake as the few servants who have set foot in his palace and lived to speak have claimed. His soldiers bring him fresh girls every week for him to rape and torment. Even boys are on the menu. When he gets tired of playing with their bodies, he eats their flesh and torments their souls which become a part of him. Fathers attempt to flee with their young children from the regions where he relocates, but the Emperor's Guard catches most of them. Where could they go to hide? Everything belongs to the Emperor. They could kill themselves and their children, but thus only choosing a similar fate in the Netherrealm, for suicide is punished by the Elder Gods. They can only fight. Fighting which turns them in exactly what the God-Emperor wants: evil. Few are those who stay righteous throughout life and ascend to the Heavens after death. Even the Elder Gods fear receiving them. They have been wary of Shao Kahn ever since they tried to terminate his existence and his body refused to follow the Universe's rules and die. Shao Kahn's rage and determination had proved too much even for the physical rule of mortality. His will alone gave him the edge in the battle with the Elder Gods, which ended in his annexation of Edenia and the non-aggression pact as long as the rules of Mortal Kombat in conquering other realms are respected.

In the Golden Desert Outworld city of Marrakan, a Royal delegation is greeted by the local Magister who is more scared than excited by the coming of the God of Death and Magic. The carriage that floats by itself above the ground without any slave carrying it is in the middle of a long convoy bringing soldiers on horses and carriages filled with food supplies. Other slaves are walking barefoot alongside the carriages as the journey did not take them too long, the transportation portal that brought them to the Golden Desert lying just a few miles away from Marrakan. Reaching the city, the convoy is welcomed with olive leafs by the citizens. They all sing in chorus and bow at the passing of their God. From within the carriage a wrinkled hand moves the curtains which prevent anyone seeing inside. Someone from inside watches the people without letting his face seen. He notices that the joy is apparent and probably a result of the Magister's orders. People towards the back don't even sing and on everyone's face there is an obvious grimace of despair. The people are thiner and weaker than he would have imagined. The convoy stops at the Magister's palace. Magister Zeffeero is an overweight man. He clumsily approaches the Royal carriage trying to maintain a smile. From within, Ermac steps out, looking at the greatness of the palace and the gardens surrounding it in this desert oasis.
“Your Majesty, Lord Ermac, we welcome you to our city. We are honoured by your visit” a menial Zeffeero says making the most humble bow ever seen. “We...we are your humble servants”
Ermac stops him with a hand gesture. “Your Council?”
“Yes, yes, my Lord. They have been called. I have set the gathering for tomorrow morning. I...I thought you would be tired from the trip...I have arranged something...”
Ermac fixates him with his eyes and raises his hand, also raising the Magister from his humpback position to as straight as a man can get and only leaving him touching the ground with his toes “We need no rest. Send for them now.”
“Yes...yes, my Lord” says Zeffeero almost pissing himself. “But they are too far away. They needed time to obtain all the information your Lord required. They need to check in the territory. They will only be here tomorrow morning.”
“Hmm..”Ermac releases his grip letting Zeffeero to the ground, barely keeping his balance. “Very well then. Where is our quarters?”
“We have prepared the best chambers for our Lord and his delegation.” As Magister Zeffeero slaps his hands, handmaidens and servants carry Ermac's personal items towards the palace. ” Are you sure we can't offer you the best gifts from our region? I...I have arranged a ceremonial dinner...”
“No. I have no need for your food. I have brought more food for the people. My people will make sure they all receive it. The God-Emperor wants his soldiers fed and ready.” At his signal, his delegation carries the resources to the city center.
“Of course, my Lord. You are our salvation. Without you, I don't know what we would have done with this famine. We have all been making the greatest efforts not to starve” the Magister recounts wiping the sweat from his forehead.
Ermac measures him from head to toes “You don't look like you have.” The Magister freezes with fear. “I wish to address the people” the God of Magic continues.
The Magister leads him on an alley of Socotran Dragon Blood trees leading atop the palace hillside from where they enter a chapel made of gray marble, emerging on the other side of the mountain. Ermac steps forward onto an open platform with nothing beneath it but the city and with a view of the desert until the horizon meets the earth. Down below, at the sight of Ermac, this faceless creature, God of Death, the masses of people talking are perplexed and there is total absolute silence.
Uncaring, Ermac speaks as his voice echoes without any means of echoing “We have come to help you. The God Emperor has sent us to bring you everything you need. Your prayers have reached Him. Long ago, thousands of years ago, we have come to this place when it was not a desert and your crops were enough to feed the entire Outworld. From this day one, you shall have no more worries, no more fear. All valid men and women will accompany me to Z'unkahrah where the Emperor's armies are in need of more soldiers. We have come to bring you a message of courage and of destiny. Your Emperor wants you to know- your destiny is great.”
Ermac raises his hand and from the ground spheres rise up into the sky magnifying themselves until they create a thunderous black portal. From within, a gigantic hand exits and the voice of Shao Kahn is heard. “My people, I will never forsake you. Fight for me, fight for our world and win the prizes you deserve. I am your God until the end of times.”
The crowd cheers as the hand dissipates into bread falling on the sand and the spheres disappear. Among the people, a young girl does not move, instead being mesmerized by the sight of the God she had just seen up the platform. She knows this is the day she meets him.
Cheenyia, the young murrajah (or desert people) had been assigned by the Magister's men to see to the God's well being on his stay. The reasons for this were her youth and innocent beauty, features the Council of Marrakan had hoped would soften the God's heart.

At night, outside Ermac's chambers, Cheenyia knocks frightened. As there is no answer, she wonders what to do. After what seems like an eternity of changing her mind, she opens the door and steps into the golden room, the one where only the highest guests are housed. In the middle of the room was a coffin which emitted greenish lights and from where sounds were being heard. Strange, frightening sounds. Cheenyia approaches the coffin and stretches her hand towards it to open it. From a dark corner of the room, Ermac's voice is heard: “Stop” he says. She is so frightened that her heart almost bursts out of her chest, but she finally finds the power to turn around. Barely visible, Ermac lies in his armchair in the dark, still possessing the majestic look that had mesmerized her earlier that day, when she had watched him atop the city temple's platform. “Forgive me, my Lord. I...I wasn't....”
“Your name?”
“I am Cheenyia, daughter of the Goddess of Beauty.” Ermac knew what this meant. An orphan, servant in the Temple of Kitana, the Edenian Goddess. She had been orphaned as an infant, as was the case for many outworlders. The priests of Kitana's Temple had taken her in to be raised in the Goddess' ways, a vestal.
“A servant od Kitana? Here, in Outworld?”
“There is a great Temple of the Goddess of Beauty just outside Marrakan. It is very big...and beautiful.” she swears. “The Magister thought a servant of the Goddess would remind my Lord of Edenia.”
Ermac remained silent. “I came in to check if my Lord needs anything.”
“And what would we need?” This question froze her. She had been threatened by the holy men of the Temple to give pleasure to the God of Magic in every way he asks, even if it meant giving up her virtue. Or else...
“We need nothing girl.” Ermac's answer comforted her. She looked towards the door: “Should I leave?”
As no answer had been given, she moved towards the door.
“...No...” Ermac's voice was heard. Her heart raced with joy. He wanted her there. This was her chance, she could ask what she had always wanted, learn the answers to the most important questions.
“We feel your curiosity.”
“I...I want to know.....I have never met a God before. I have read everything about you, all the legends...all the books I could get my hands on....I want to know...are the legends true?”
Silence. Then truth: “Every last one of them.”
“Did you really travel beyond the stars? Did you bring the salvation for the people of Z'unkahrah in the shokan conflict all those years ago? And did you see the Elder Demons at the birth of the worlds? And the Goddess? Does she travel in her golden carriage every night through the stars, helping the people in need? I watch the stars every night hoping to see her.”
“Where did you read that?”
“”In the papiruses of the Temple's Ancient Library. I....sneak in sometimes when his holiness doesn't see me.”
“It's true we have seen the Elder Demons. They were ones called Gods, before the Emperor slew their lies and liberated us. We used to see them differently back then, blinded. The Emperor has shown us the truth. And the Goddess, she does travel the realms on her white horse and with her vestals. She searches for answers, as do we all, for the Emperor. Our relation to the goddess is....special.”
“Special how?”
“We were her father....and sisters...and brothers....and subjects....before we became this. We are now Ermac and her ally.”
“It is written that you sometimes vote as she does in the Emperor's Council of Gods. People say you voted against the destruction of our city even though....even though we have not completed our tasks.”
Ermac remained silent.
“Is He really like that?” Cheenyia asks. “Is what they say true? Does He really rape and eat children?”
Ermac rises slowly from his chair and steps forward, uncovering his mask. He puts his face into the light so that Cheenyia sees it. A sight that would make any men run in fear, no matter how brave. But Cheenyia, though her heart beating faster and her eye widening, keeps her composure and looks straight into Ermac's eyes.
“Our Creator is not to be judged by us. His actions are always destined for a purpose. He is the conscience that unites us, the strength that guides our every move. He has existed forever, as the spirit of the Universe, in the star dust of the galaxies before coming to the shape that today is our God-Emperor.”
“I....I know that....but....”
“Are you not afraid girl?” he says staring.
Silence. Then truth: “No. I have never been seen someone so powerful up close. Now that I do, I feel....safe. I have nothing to lose. My parents have died in the battle of Ohcanep. I have no one.”
Ermac walks around the room, pouring himself a glass of wine.
“Do Gods drink?” Cheenyia asks.
“When it suits them”, he says walking towards the balcony from where he can see the last minutes of the sunset.
“You said you were looking for answers.” she remarks. “I thought Gods know all answers. This is what the holy fathers teach us.” Ermac is intrigued by her quickness.
“We know much.... but not all.”
“Does the God-Emperor know then? Why don't you ask him?”
“The Emperor wants everyone to create his own path. He knows the past and the future and everything that could happen.”
“But then why does He let the Elder Demons exist? Why doesn't He destroy them?”
“The Elder Demons are meant to give humanity a reason for existence. One day....in the Great Battle at the end of time, the Emperor will defeat them and all their followers, making way for us all into the Heavens, which will provide enough energy for you all to live forever.”
“And food? Will it provide enough food? Why didn't the Emperor know the drought was coming? And if he knew, why didn't he help?”
Ermac looked with wonder at this girl, so eager to find her own end by asking the wrong questions. He knew she deserved more than lies. He covered his face again.
“You shouldn't see us like this. Beauty does not belong next to deformity.”
Did he just made a sad remark about himself? she thought. Could a God be sad? She would have given anything to be in his place. Her beauty hadn't brought her anything good in the world. She had always been considered weak in a world of warriors, kept alive only for her pretty face, used for purposes such as this visit. She would have given anything to possess a God's power, even if it came with the price of loosing her beauty.
“Please.....tell me how to be like you. I...I would give anything.”
“What do you want to know? That coffin you've seen in the middle of the room is our Soul Chamber. It is filled with souls that help us enhance our powers every night. We wake up more powerful every morning that passes. And years have passed since we first came to be. Almost 6.000 years. We were Edenians at first. Many fallen ones in the War. The Emperor forged us together. With time, we have become many more: outworlders, vampires, enenras. We know the secrets to every race and every form of warfare in the Universe. We think as one and in one fraction of a second make decisions with a thousand minds. We do not need food or wine or love of the people. We live to serve our Emperor...and our Goddess.” he ended.
“I knew it!” Cheenyia exclaimed. “You and the Goddess are alike!”
“Wrong. We are not alike. You know our name, girl. You know what they call us. We are the God of Death. They do not call us that for nothing. We are a corpse, bringers of death everywhere we go. Why do you think your Magister and his Council fear us? They have heard the stories. They know that where the Emperor sends us death follows. They know they have not fulfilled their tasks, their region is poorly governed and there aren't enough resources in the entire Empire to support this much population.”
The girl begun to understand.
“You know why we're here. You are cunning for your age, you've figured it out. You all know but no one dares say it. Because deep down in your hearts you all hope it not true. But it is: We are here to kill every last man, woman and child and deliver their souls to the Emperor.”
The words hit Cheenyia's ears like thunders. “No!.... But.... the hand...we've seen the hand....it fed us. We...You said....the bread....”
“Nothing more than tricks. No magic at all. We spoke what we were instructed to say. Our words are meant to encourage the ones who have left their homes to return to the city. When all the population of the region will gather here, everyone will be killed.”
“But they can fight. The Emperor allows people that. He says that everyone can make his own path through fighting.”
“They can....but it will not help them. No one can defeat me girl. No mortal.” he spoke truth fully.
“Why are you telling me this?” she cried falling to her knees.
“A few miles from the city are the Pyramids of the Gods, built in honour of the Pantheon Gods many years ago and your places of worship. We came through those Pyramids. They are more than what meets the eye. They are mathematically precisely designed structures. The realms of the Universe are constantly moving. Those stars that you watch at night- many of them are not there anymore. You see them as they were glowing millions of years ago. And many of them have realms in their immediate vicinity. Realms that we need to feed our armies, that the Emperor needs. To reach them, one must open a doorway to those realms- a passage called portal. It can only be opened by very skilled individuals or by using the realm's inner force. This is achievable only in certain places and only leading to a certain part of the Universe, the one the Pyramid is facing. Are you following us so far?”
“Yes...” she lied.
“There are many such portals in Outworld, leading to many realms. The engineers of your city have built your pyramids in the name of Kahn to go into a realm called Earthrealm, a place unconquered yet, but where our Empire will eventually spread to. By using crystal skulls such as this one” he says taking out one from his majestic coat, “even an uninitiated can travel through the Pyramid portal either towards Earthrealm or towards other portals in Outworld. That is where we came from- Z'unkahrah.”
Z'unkharah. The Capital of the Empire. The City built by Shao Kahn himself. She had always dreamt to see it, in all it's splendor that was said to be breath taking.
“Where is Edenia?” Cheenyia asked. “Take me with you to Edenia.”
“Edenia is not my home anymore. And you cannot go there from here. It is unreachable from this point of Outworld. There” he says pointing to the sky, “there is Edenia. Once a rich planet.....its essence is now merged with Outworld...it holds little life now and is no more than a residence for the Imperial Troops of the Goddess of Beauty.”
“They will help me, I know it. I have served the Goddess all my life. She will take me as her handmaiden.”
“Kitana will not help you. She is bound by the same rules as we all are- to respect the Emperor's decisions.”
“So why are you letting me go?”
The question surprised Ermac. He himself couldn't quite understand why he was breaking his commands.
“Perhaps it's time that we serve the Emperor no more. Go, take this crystal and place it inside the Great Pyramid. The Great Pyramid is intended to be a representation of the spherical Earthrealm, the height corresponding to the radius joining the center of the Earth to the North Pole and the perimeter corresponding to the Earthrealm's circumference at the Equator. If one divides the circumference of a circle by its radius, one obtains 2 times 1.618. Remember this number. The Universe is mathematics. This is what The Emperor is after- a logical conclusion to everything, an ending after all the realms. This is what we have all been trying to find out the past millennia. We have found many world out there but it never seems to end. Go now child. I hope you still have time to visit them all. Take this too!”
Ermac takes out a pendant and gives it to Cheenyia. “It belonged to a great King long ago. For good luck!” he smiles as their hands touch.
The girl looks at him for reassurance that it's ok to leave or with the hope that what he said were lies. “Go!” he softly tells her as the girl puts her arms around him for the feeling of a sincere a hug he had not felt in a long time. “Go, but don't say a word to anyone. Do not warn them, do not wake them, do not take with you food or water. Just leave this place, leave this life. If you look back or warn anyone, I will have no choice but to claim your soul as well.”

She runs through the palace crying, leaving gates opened behind her and going into the desert at the same time that caravans of Council members who had fearfully stayed away with their families return to the city. As they enter the gates, Cheenyia heads towards the nearby Temples. Dawn was almost upon her as she reached the Pyramids. They were unguarded. Unusual, but expected as everyone had gathered in Marrakan to see the coming of a God, first time one had come in these lands in hundreds of years. As she enters the pyramid she sees a reddish light in the distance, above where the city was supposed to be and a smell of death is perceived. She goes in reaching the inner chamber where a great altar has an opening just big enough for the crystal to fit. She places it in and notices as the world behind and in front of her starts spinning and disappears. It is as is she is stuck inside a vortex from where she cannot escape. Everything disappears, even her body, as her consciousness travels beyond the stars, through space and time. She regains composure in a different pyramid, with writings unknown to her. She picks up the crystal and clumsily walks outside. The God of Magic had not told her the journey would be so difficult. Outside the pyramid she see something her eyes have never seen before: the high trees of the jungle in a world filled with green and water. Wondering where she is, she hears the voice of a man behind her “Fear not my child. You are in the Realm of Raiden now. Welcome to Pekara. ”

bump

I was hoping I would get some replies from you guys. It doesn't take me long to write this stuff (just 1-2 hours), but I thought you would get into it. We do play Mortal Kombat for the story too, not just for the gameplay, right?

Well, any constructive responses, good or bad,would be appreciated.

TRMK used to be the top spot for fan fiction, but a lot of members grew out of it and moved on. Many recent fan fics go along ignored, you're better off taking this to another site tbh. We can barely get people talking about anything nowadays.

TRMK used to be the top spot for fan fiction, but a lot of members grew out of it and moved on. Many recent fan fics go along ignored, you're better off taking this to another site tbh. We can barely get people talking about anything nowadays.

Well, what did YOU think of it? :D

I'm not going to read it. Even when I wrote fan fiction I didn't like reading it lol. I'm sure it's great, you have a great appreciation for the lore.

I'm not going to read it. Even when I wrote fan fiction I didn't like reading it lol. I'm sure it's great, you have a great appreciation for the lore.

Well, at least you gave it to me straight and honest ;))))))

But you should try it, really. What's to lose, other than a few minutes? You might enjoy it