Late to the party and a bit out of depth

silvercue

Hi, fan of MK since the original arcade games. Really like the last release on PS3 But didn't get X until now for real life reasons.

Anyway got it the other day and like it of course, but feel I am have been left behind a bit. I used to play reptile, Kabul, eMac and Johnny cage all pretty well and had lots of combos for them.

The combos feel more tricky to do now. Is that just me imagining? Also found it confusing that things like low projectile for j. Cage change button mapping with different fighting styles...not sure why that is.

Cpl. online games and I got thrashed. I found that easy inputs suddenly seemed unresponsive, but can't think it was laggy

Umm you should have saved up for the XL edition and you should just sell the one you got if you want to that is and you will get all of the new DLC characters and Goro for free. The XL edition comes out March first but if you pre-order it you get it on the 28th of February plus cosplay ninja skins for Jacqui and Cassie.

Umm you should have saved up for the XL edition and you should just sell the one you got if you want to that is and you will get all of the new DLC characters and Goro for free. The XL edition comes out March first but if you pre-order it you get it on the 28th of February plus cosplay ninja skins for Jacqui and Cassie.

thanks - seems I got it at the wrong time