What newcomer need redesign the most in MK11?

vetalfox

In my opinion the answer is Jaqie Briggs, she is so bland and boring, she looks like a custom CAW from old WWE games

Jacqui. I think they succeeded in making the others stick out on their own, although they should certainly have new outfits as well.

I don't see how Jacqui looks generic at all, but that's just me. However, she and Cassie need a redesign. I don't know why Jacqui has guns on her gauntlets at all other than to make her different from Jax. She could keep the Gauntlets but get a new custom closer to what some of the concept art looked like. With Cassie, she needs to stop looking like Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 5. Both her and Jacqui's design in the comics actually look far better and entertaining than their in-game look, Even Cassie (I freaking hate that shaved sides look).

Definitely Jacqui.
Kung Jin could need one too, gameplay wise. His gameplay is just too busy with too many things crammed onto his movelist. He has a bo that spits fire, a bow which he shoots arrows from AND a chakram he can throw. He doesn't need all those projectiles. Sometimes less is more.

Last edited:
All of them. My man Erron Black needs a maskless variation next game. Takeda's uniform and weapon should glow with flames and red energy. Jacqui needs to be more cyberized. Cassie Cage needs an army suit that kicks ass and lose the bubble gum chewing she should be more mature in the next game. Kung Jin : Well maybe he could use more skills that Bo Rai Cho taught him and his uniform could be more on the white lotus side like Kai's or Fujin's that would be awesome. Ferra/Torr could have more spikes on the uniforms and Ferra could be switched into being a playable character so we can kill her. I am sure she will be bigger in the next game if she returns. Kotal Kahn needs to be more Shao Kahn like with stronger powers and teleports and his suits needs to glow red like the true sun and blood god he is. D'vorah needs to have bugs swarming all over her costumes like Drahmin has.

^^

Jacqui should certainly have been more cyberized. It would have built on her connection to Jax and made her more interesting than the Cassie 2.0 she is now. Her initial design should have been similar to her upcoming mobile unlock costume, maybe just without the visor.

kotal has got the best primary (savage) yet the worst looking alt and that medieval one looks garbage.

i don't see how the sf kids can be redesigned; they're a military. military outfit isn't supposed to look "pwetty" and "intwesting". the only thing that makes no sense is the jacqui's gauntlet, since "apparently" it gives her strength, it'd be realistic (if we go down this road) to turn it into a full blown exoskeleton and not some enchanted glove.

this is assuming you're talking about visual design and not gameplay.

Last edited: