Patching In New Intros ?

nightbreed_16

Do you guys think that they are going to patch in the newer intros that are in the MKX beta because I noticed a lot of players are finding new intros in the beta and posting them on youtube ? What are your thought guys and gals ? I really hope they do even though some of them are down right funny. The intros are what makes the game a lot more interesting in my opinion.

Last edited:
All I can do is hope that they will be patching in new Intro Dialogues. To me their one of the best parts of the game and as long as they are relevant it will be awesome! There needs to be more than 4 Intros between each character anyway!

All I can do is hope that they will be patching in new Intro Dialogues. To me their one of the best parts of the game and as long as they are relevant it will be awesome! There needs to be more than 4 Intros between each character anyway!
I agree with you there should be more than four intros between each character. I always laugh at Johnny's every time.

Do you guys think that they are going to patch in the newer intros that are in the MKX beta because I noticed a lot of players are finding new intros in the beta and posting them on youtube ? What are your thought guys and gals ? I really hope they do even though some of them are down right funny. The intros are what makes the game a lot more interesting in my opinion.

WHAT? New intros on the beta? I must visit youtube NOW. Thanks for sharing :)

Yeah, I think with KP2 they had to rehire a lot of the voice actors to record new lines for the new character intros. Hopefully this also means that they'll have recorded extra intros for the entire cast as well.

Here's to hoping at least one character knows Erron Black's name. I am stumped that they don't say his name even though I know he use to be known as Salazar before the name change. New intros is a must to keep people interested in the game a little bit longer.

I am so happy guys Triborg and Bo Rai Cho know Erron Black's name. I am officially in love with MK XL. If they are more patched in for other characters just let me know about them. I hope to god everyone got new intros.

I hate that Tanya's voice actor wasn't brought back. All her intros with KP2 characters are extremely recycled and sound like they belong with other characters.
which they do.

Shinnok: I should have killed you.
Bo' Rai Cho: Whose to say you didn't?
Shinnok: You will not revive this time.

Bo' Rai Cho: I believe that your brother still exists.
Sub-Zero: What do you know of him?
Bo' Rai Cho: That he must remain unfound.

My 2 favorite so far. I skip intros so I don't hear them very often.