Bo Rai Cho KombatKast

Bo Rai Cho looks great! Drunken Master and Bartjitsu looks like what I'll work on.

I love how he's gross, inappropriate Yoda of the MK series. Much like Rygel from Farscape.

giphy.gif

I mean I don't like farts but Bo Rai Cho farting is disgusting!!!! At least Johnny Cage is somehow sexy and is my first MK crush (though not really interested in him anymore). ;)

KP2 will be available earlier on the 28th as a nice little pre-order bonus. Leaving ps4 on over night for that automatic download. Pumped as heck for every character.

But I'll be at work for this stream so I'll have to catch it later.
when did they say that?

So the pre order you get them two days earlier? And you can get them all on March 1st if you didn't pre order?

Because I pre-ordered it. I get it two days earlier. It says on psn after I ordered it and probably can be found somewhere else.
Are you sure it isnt saying that itll predownload everything so that theres nothing left to download on the day of release?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Are you sure it isnt saying that itll predownload everything so that theres nothing left to download on the day of release?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Now I'm confused. Maybe you're right.
But its weird that it can download something but not be able to access it until later.

Can anyone clearify this?

Now I'm confused. Maybe you're right.
But its weird that it can download something but not be able to access it until later.

Can anyone clearify this?

It's normal for pre-orders. Though it downloads and updates, there will be a lock-timer on it that prevents you from actually playing it until the game launches.