Injustice 2 roster?

ninja

sooo, it's that time of the year (or well, April is near), MKX seems to be wrapped up with the XL edition and unless hell freezes over I think we can all expect the announcement of Injustice 2. so, with that in mind, who do you think WILL make the roster and who do you WISH to make the roster?

here's what I think assuming we get a roster of 25 on launch:

1 Superman
2 Batman
3 Flash
4 Supergirl because of the show
5 Green Arrow
6 Wonder Woman
7 Aquaman
8 Joker
9 Lex Luthor
10 Doomsday
11 Catwoman

???

25 preorder bonus

now, the first three, wonder woman, catwoman and joker cannot get kicked. supergirl has her show so I expect her to be in the main roster. they seem to really like Aquaman, arrow has his show and Lex/Doomsday are in the upcoming movie as well. that would mean that a bit under half of the roster will be the same as before but I assume they'll want to refresh things. perhaps Green Lantern and Sinestro will hit the main roster again, that would make half of it same as before with just supergirl being new. I expect the rest to be kicked out and those 11 or 13 to remain surely

so, what's your take on the roster? who do you think will be in it and who do you wish in it?

my wishes are: Dr. Fate, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, the Persuader (lel, not happening) for the most part. no one else comes to mind atm. dream wish: Deadpool but .. well.. :(

All I know is that they better put Black Canary in this time. How do you make a DC fighting game and not include one of the greatest hand-to-hand combatants in the DC universe? At least throw in Wildcat if not Black Canary.

I'd also like to see Dr. Fate, Swamp Thing, Red Tornado, Constantine, Static and Ra's Al Ghul.

All I know is that they better put Black Canary in this time. How do you make a DC fighting game and not include one of the greatest hand-to-hand combatants in the DC universe? At least throw in Wildcat if not Black Canary.

I'd also like to see Dr. Fate, Swamp Thing, Red Tornado, Constantine, Static and Ra's Al Ghul.

she was heavily rumored to be DLC in IJ1, I assume she has a high chance to make the primary roster this time. Static was also added in their mobile game I think? so there's a chance there too. Constantine also maybe because of the show. Swamp thing was fan requested if I'm not mistaken as DLC. the other two though, not sure. they will pick some more 'obscure' characters again surely though

All i want is Batman Universe characters (including Madhatter), don't care for the others.

If there will be an MK guest, let it be Erron Black

This one...

a535d921437757c6e212ba37fa8e55f7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Hawkgirl
5. Flash
6. Cyborg
7. Shazam
8. Joker
9. Harley Quinn
10. Scarecrow (DLC)
11. Lex Luthor
12. Red Hood
13. Black Canary
14. Power Girl (With Supergirl & Astra Alternate)
15. Blue Beatle
16. Aquaman
17. Starfire (With Blackfire Alternate)
18. Professor Zoom (DLC)
19. Captain Boomerang
20. Green Lantern (John Stewart)
21. Darkseid
22. Cheetah
23. Penguin (With Robin Lord Taylor Alternate) (DLC)
24. Ocean Master
25. Constantine
26. Giganta
27. Captain Atom
28. Green Martian
29. Beast Boy
30. Raven (DLC)

Black Manta and Two-Face please.

If Joker can work in a fighting game, so could Two-Face.
I'll buy the game three seperate times if they add Two-Face. Only once if not.

Nah dog I know you're trolling but lets keep that whore out of injustice 2. Lets make sonic fox have to work for his wins this time.
Excuse me, but that daughter of a Police Chief turned Bat-costumed vigilante that you just called a whore....just so happens to be my main in Injustice 1. And before you go calling other people's mains whores, take a look at your own avatar first. THAT is what you call a whore, not Batgirl.

Last edited:
Excuse me, but that daughter of a Police Chief turned Bat-costumed vigilante that you just called a whore....just so happens to be my main in Injustice 1. And before you go calling other people's mains whores, take a look at your own avatar first. THAT is what you call a whore, not Batgirl.

I look forward to bodying that whore in injustice 2 especially if killer frost or zod is in. I be more than happy to run a set of first of ten in injustice 2.

I look forward to bodying that whore in injustice 2 especially if killer frost or zod is in. I be more than happy to run a set of first of ten in injustice 2.
Prepare to rage quit and send me hate mail, or even be a Category 5 Choke Artist, because that seems to be a recurring theme every time my Batgirl opens a can of whoop-ass. KingOfKings524 even managed to call me a "spamming piece of shit" after my Batgirl kicked his ass fair and square.

Last edited:
Obvious big guns aside I would still need my Grundy, I easily had the most fun with him. But if not him, I'd like to see Frankenstein Agent of S.H.A.D.E. and Red Hood (the badass one, not the Joker) is a MUST! Constantine would be another good addition. From the Villains side, Penguin, Two-Face and Killer Croc should feature on the main roster this time.

For guest character, Spawn is the obvious choice. I still think that NRS saved him for Injustice where he is a much better fit after Todd McFarlane let them use him.

Harley Quinn would most likely make a return as well due to the Suicide Squad. I'm hoping for Poison Ivy or Cheetah. And my old main Lex would have to return.

1.Robin
2.Batman
3.Superman
4.Nightwing
5.Azrael
6.Supergirl
7.Captain Cold
8.Deadshot
9.Deathstroke
10.Red Tornado
11.Clayface
12.Aquaman