#ps2ps4 Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks initiative

ruben-fcu

Hi everyone,
Recently there was a ps2 emulator released for the ps4! The ps2 games that get released get upscaled and trophies added!
For the fans that did not get to play the games in the past, this is a golden opportunity. We can request ps2 games to Dave Thach (see below tweet) by twittering the name of the game with hashtag #ps2ps4

My request to all of you that have twitter is to please tweet and request Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks. Other MK games from the ps2 era are good aswell ofcourse. However I am most looking forward to playing Shaolin Monks. The PS2 mk games are:
-Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
-Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
-Mortal Kombat: Deception
-Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

Please feel free to spread the word to other forums and fan sites

Loving all the PS2 on PS4 feedback! Use #ps2ps4 for your wish list suggestions so we can easily aggregate them all. We are listening…

— Dave Thach (@davethach) December 9, 2015

I've tweeted the #ps2ps4 hashtag for Shaolin Monks a few times before, but I feel like my vote is a drop in the ocean.
I haven't seen many others voting with the #ps2ps4 for Shaolin Monks.

Hell, I'd love to see WWE SvR 2006, MGS2, and MGS3 emulated on PS4 as well, but sadly I don't see it happening.

I've tweeted the #ps2ps4 hashtag for Shaolin Monks a few times before, but I feel like my vote is a drop in the ocean.
I haven't seen many others voting with the #ps2ps4 for Shaolin Monks.

Hell, I'd love to see WWE SvR 2006, MGS2, and MGS3 emulated on PS4 as well, but sadly I don't see it happening.

WWE games are criminally underrated.