- MK3 Sonya

- MK4 Jax

- MK1 Goro

- MK3 Kano

- MK2 Raiden

- MK2 Reptile

- MK2 Sub Zero

- MK2 Scorpion

- NEW Reptile (like Gold Scorpion, Blue Steel Sub Zero and NEW Ermac)

- Klassic Tremor ("UMK3" Palette swap costume)

- MK4 Tanya

- Cyborg Jason (From Jason X film)

- "Pred-Alien" costume for Alien (From AvP: Requiem film)

- Elder costume for Predator (From AvP film *at the end, the one who gives the staff/Spear to the black girl*)

- MK3 Cyborg costume pack for Tri-borg (All 3 klassic cyborg costumes for: Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke)

Probably wont happen... but it would be nice :D

MK9 Goro
MK4 Shinnok
MK Deception Sub-Zero
Predator 2 Predator
Friday the 13th Part VII Jason
UMK3 Tremor
MK4 Tanya

By the way, there's already an MK3 Kano. Its his tournament costume. Its the same as his default from MK9 just way better looking.

I'm just glad the new characters finally got more outfits (although they were a bit lazy with Cassie and Jacqui).

That said, I would love to see Deception Sub and Mileena, Klassic Shinnok, and alts for the DLC characters.

Deception Sub-Zero
Klassic Tremor (then I'll buy him)
Klassic Tanya
Klassic Shinnok (should have been an unlockable skin to begin with)
Klassic Goro
A Reptile skin to match Gold/Blue Steel/Ermac

Anything else is a bonus.

Post-KP2 DLC is unlikely given that they're releasing a komplete edition... but I do think we'll get more klassic skins and fatalities with Bo & Tri-Borg. We've only seen a handful of skins in the MK XL trailer, and the Apocalypse ones aren't even properly part of KP2, they're a pre-order bonus.

More costumes for the MKX characters and possibly Goro.
The rest of the Trilogy and post-MK3 characters have enough costumes, as it is.

MK9 Goro
MK4 Shinnok
MK Deception Sub-Zero
Predator 2 Predator
Friday the 13th Part VII Jason
UMK3 Tremor
MK4 Tanya

By the way, there's already an MK3 Kano. Its his tournament costume. Its the same as his default from MK9 just way better looking.

You are absolutely correct sir. I forgot... :D

Lol...

PS - i wish all the sexy girls in real life would wear Sonyas MK1 costume, while they worked out at the gym... mmmmm... yummmy!!!!

Some red ones, green ones, purple, pink.... lol

You are absolutely correct sir. I forgot... :D

Lol...

PS - i wish all the sexy girls in real life would wear Sonyas MK1 costume, while they worked out at the gym... mmmmm... yummmy!!!!

Some red ones, green ones, purple, pink.... lol

Tits...

...:lol:

UMK3 Kitana and Mileena
MK4 and MKD Tanya

Cosplay Costumes:
Jade Outfit (MK2 or UMK3 style) for Kitana
Noob Saibot Outfit (MK2 or UMK3 style) for Sub-Zero
Skarlet Outfit (MK2 or UMK3 style) for Mileena
Khameleon Outfit (MK2 or UMK3 style) for Tanya

I don't care. All I want is an Unmasked Sub costume.

Unmasked Sub-Zero >>>>>>>>> Masked Sub-Zero.

EDIT: Also MK1 Goro, UMK3 Tremor, MK4/D Tanya, UMK3 Triborg and something for BRC.

[MENTION=18204]Rolling_Toaster[/MENTION] I'm with you there, bro. I'd love another Unmasked Sub-Zero skin. Perferrably a younger, beard-less variation of his other unmasked look.

UMK3 Kitana and Mileena
MK4 and MKD Tanya

Cosplay Costumes:
Jade Outfit (MK2 or UMK3 style) for Kitana
Noob Saibot Outfit (MK2 or UMK3 style) for Sub-Zero
Skarlet Outfit (MK2 or UMK3 style) for Mileena
Khameleon Outfit (MK2 or UMK3 style) for Tanya

Those are awesome ideas, Freak. I'd be satisfied if they simply slapped a hood and colored Sub-Zero's Revenant costume all black for a Noob-Saibot cosplay skin.

Why do you want a Noob skin for Subby when you could have one for Jacqui? If you're lucky you could get a UMK3 Rain skin for Cassie... oh wait, you can.

*sigh*

Why NRS, why...

I feel like the teeny bopper cosplay thing fits those two characters. Its an odd idea that came out of no where but its extra skins. There's definitley better ideas they could of gone with. Things more suitable, like different kinds of military outfits or just anything that they would actually wear to a fight. But I'm not about to complain about it. I still think its neat. I love seeing Cassie dressed up like a Lin Kuei ninja (not Frost).