Kitana's steel fans build!

NathanCorsini

Calling all our princess fans to drool on this.

[MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17744]Elias6999[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5186]Goddess[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7700]the pathfinder[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION]

Yeah, saw this yesterday. Pretty cool blades, though the cloth in between was kinda half-assed design-wise. But I guess you can't expect blacksmiths to focus that much on that part. Overall, they look pretty cool!

I seriously wish I could issue a thousand Thanks on one post. This really made my day.

As for the YouTube video, I have Liked it, added it to my Mortal Kombat X Playlist, and subscribed to the channel. Additionally, I'll be showing this off to the Team Kitana PSN Community at the first available opportunity.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Yeah, saw this yesterday. Pretty cool blades, though the cloth in between was kinda half-assed design-wise. But I guess you can't expect blacksmiths to focus that much on that part. Overall, they look pretty cool!

Haha yesss, i was just thinking the same thing. They did all the REAL hard work on the blades and not much work on the fabric. Especially the edges. But i'm still droooooooling hard on that shit. I want them SO badly. I already own Mileena sais, but they're not unusual weapons, you can find them easily.

Btw, love your new signature. I'm so copying it soon :love:

Last edited:
Haha yesss, i was just thinking the same thing. They did all the REAL hard work on the blades and not much work on the fabric. Especially the edges. But i'm still droooooooling hard on that shit. I want them SO badly. I already own Mileena sais, but they're not unusual weapons, you can find them easily.

Btw, love your new signature. I'm so copying it soon :love:

Well, they made Raphael's sais, so I doubt they would make another pair of sais again.
And hey, your sig is already pretty damn cool, no need to be copying. XD