Black Friday 2015....

Commander

I didn't see a 2015 Black Friday thread, so I thought I'd create one with all the deals.
(Credit to IGN for finding these)

Notable console and MKX deals, imo.....

- $299 PS4 (Uncharted Collection bundle) at GameStop on Black Friday (11/27)
- $299 X1 (Gears Of War Ultimate Bundle) at GameStop on Black Friday (11/27)
- $24.99 Mortal Kombat X at Best Buy on Black Friday (11/27)

GameStop
http://www.ign.com/wikis/black-friday-cyber-monday/Gamestop_Black_Friday_2015

Best Buy
http://www.ign.com/wikis/black-friday-cyber-monday/Best_Buy_Black_Friday_2015

Target
http://www.ign.com/wikis/black-friday-cyber-monday/Target_Black_Friday_2015

EDIT:

If you guys and gals find other great Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals and you'd like to share them, feel free to post them here.
I'll update the OP and give you credit for finding it. ;)

Thanks to [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] for this.
http://www.walmart.com/?u1=skim2638...35386202603575235964&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Thank you [MENTION=7144]Shirayuki Mizore[/MENTION] for this info.....

Xbox One already has Black Friday deals on their marketplace. I got Tales of the Borderlands complete season for $10 and Geometry Wars 3 for $5. Almost bought the Handsome Collection for $22 to give Borderlands 2 a try but my backlog of games is already gigantic.

Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
The target bundle is even better. You get that and a $60 Target gift card so basically any choice of your game free (plus tax of course).

Last edited:
Walmart is offering its doorbuster deals online this year.

Since this thread is about Black Friday, I just want to let everyone know that Walmart is the worst place to go to in Black Friday because it's so ghetto (no offense for those who live in the ghetto) that the store ends up looking like a junk yard in the aftermath of the day. I'm glad Walmart is having online discounts! I think it's for everyone's good.

Since this thread is about Black Friday, I just want to let everyone know that Walmart is the worst place to go to in Black Friday because it's so ghetto (no offense for those who live in the ghetto) that the store ends up looking like a junk yard in the aftermath of the day. I'm glad Walmart is having online discounts! I think it's for everyone's good.

It's not just Walmart.
Macy's isn't any better.
I literally saw someone punch someone else out at Macy's over an article of clothing, about 8 years back (which is the last time I did Black Friday anything).
Sorry, but no single item is worth getting into a fight over, imo.
As for me, Black Friday and December 26th are usually my 2 personal sleep-in holidays, and my family and friends IRL know that if someone wakes me before 12pm on either of those days, they'll get an extremely pissed off Commander.
My wife knows all the running around that we do on Thanksgiving day and Christmas day and she understands where I'm coming from. lol

Most of what I get for Black Friday is online as well, or I just wait until Cyber Monday.
I just decided to put this thread together and do something nice as a service, in case some users to want to go out and want to know the Black Friday deals.

Xbox One already has Black Friday deals on their marketplace. I got Tales of the Borderlands complete season for $10 and Geometry Wars 3 for $5. Almost bought the Handsome Collection for $22 to give Borderlands 2 a try but my backlog of games is already gigantic.

The target bundle is even better. You get that and a $60 Target gift card so basically any choice of your game free (plus tax of course).

Last edited:
Walmart is offering its doorbuster deals online this year.

Updated the OP.
I'll give credit where credit is due. :)