Bring back the 3D characters for the next game!

Who would you all bring back?

Those dead (according to the comics) are...
- Moloch
- Drahmin
- Hsu Hao
- Mavado
- Reiko
- Havik

Who would you all bring back?

Those dead (according to the comics) are...
- Moloch
- Drahmin
- Hsu Hao
- Mavado
- Reiko
- Havik

I'd bring them all back. They're great!

Except for Mokap. He's the Sheeva of the 3d era. Or the Stryker... Or even worse, he doesn't even exist as a character so no coming back for him...ever...please!

I never considered Reiko a "3D Era" character, because he is from MK4, and even though the game's graphics are 3D, the game is working almost exactly the same as MK3, and it was released very closely to MKT, so I group the MK4 newcomers along with the "Classic Era" characters.

Fujin.

Anyone else that NRS decides to revamp would be an added bonus, but it's been 18 years since we last had a good Fujin to play as.

- Moloch
- Drahmin
- Mavadoae
- Reiko
- Havik

They 100% more productive than stupid king jin stupid takeda, stupid cassie and stupid jackie, those new son are useless and a potential shit

Wait, are we counting 3D Era characters that have already been in MK games since the Midway bankruptcy (such as Kenshi)? Because I think Kenshi should stay.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Don't troll.
I'm pretty sure that the OP was implying characters that have yet to show up as "playable" on the roster of either MK9 or in MKX.

Sareena, Frost, Havik, Nitara

I HATE Frost and I can care less about Havik.

But the moment you mentioned Sareena and NITARA, I had to thank you for that.

Nitara really needs to be revamped. Her wings, fangs, and CLAWS need to be put into use!!!!

I dislike most of the characters that have been mentioned in this thread, but after MK9 and MKX, NRS have more than proven that any character can get a good revamp.
It all comes down to personal preferences now, really.
Takeda has Scorpion's Teleport and a whip pull move (similar to Scorpion's spear) in the ShiRai Ryu variation, and Cassie has Johnny's Nut Punch and Sonya's Cartwheel, so anyone that says that ___________ character can't be in because ___________ other character(s) has a similar move is just really full of shit and trying to nitpick.
This goes for Sareena and Fujin (which people have been trying to use that lame ass, strawman excuse with) as well as any other character.

Come on guys, we all know that 3d characters are way cooler than many originals who went along for the ride but have absolutely no redeeming qualities.....cough Jax....cough Sonya.....cough Sheeva, Stryker

Come on guys, we all know that 3d characters are way cooler than many originals who went along for the ride but have absolutely no redeeming qualities.....cough Jax....cough Sonya.....cough Sheeva, Stryker
The Classic characters are the ones putting discs in consoles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

The Classic characters are the ones putting discs in consoles.

Sindel, Shang Tsung, Rain, Jade, Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor, Baraka, Sheeva, Stryker, Noob Saibot and Kabal aren't putting discs in any console, so no.
That logic is fallacy.
Not all Klassic characters sell a game.
The only Klassic Trilogy characters that sell games are the 14 that were put in MKX, as apparent by the sales numbers for MKX.

Sindel, Shang Tsung, Rain, Jade, Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor, Baraka, Sheeva, Stryker, Noob Saibot and Kabal aren't in MKX, and MKX was the top selling game of 2015 in July.
Go and troll elsewhere.

http://gamerant.com/mortal-kombat-x-best-sell-game-2015-429/