Alien WILL NOT work in MKX

To be honest, acid blood really wouldn't make a difference seeing how Reptile spits it and it doesn't have the same effect as what acid would do to flesh.

With the time that they have, I can very well see them taking theirs to create fatalities around Alien to make it work.

Of course, I'm not really for seeing it be in this game because I'd rather see more Mortal Kombat characters, and I was against the idea of having this character be a guest but... Still I don't think they would have a problem with the character if it is to make an appearance.

HOLY SHIT! IF THEY DON'T ALTER THE GAME, THEN HOW ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE THIS CHARACTER EXIST IN A BELIEVABLE AND REALIS-

a_1433179610_tumblr_ni68sbSCpo1qc5j12o2_r1_500.gif

Oh wait, it doesn't matter.

HOLY SHIT! IF THEY DON'T ALTER THE GAME, THEN HOW ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE THIS CHARACTER EXIST IN A BELIEVABLE AND REALIS-

a_1433179610_tumblr_ni68sbSCpo1qc5j12o2_r1_500.gif

Oh wait, it doesn't matter.

Lol. Well it matters to me! :(

PS- I wish they waited to put Freddy into this game instead of MK9...
Freddy vs Jason match.
Alien vs Predator match
Terminator vs T- 1000 match.... lol

A liquid Terminator would look sick on screen... that wouldnt work either. Lol

Can you imagine what would happen if Goro was attacked by a facehugger? The offspring would be an awesome xenomorph!

How do you think an Engineer/Space-Jockey from Prometheus would fare in MK? They're bigger and stronger than the average kombatant plus they could use bio-tech as a basis for special moves (e.g, inject the black oil into an opponent and make them undergo mutation)

2) X rays, Brutalities, and Fatalities wouldnt work!

They could make this work if they altered fatalities, brutalitles and xrays done on the alien for EVERY single character in MKX.. but that would take a lot of time and additional content... its not the same as how they altered fatalities done on Kratos in MK9...that was much easier. There werent so many obstacles to overcome...

I don't agree with the acid blood not working, because Reptile has a similar type of acid saliva / stomach acids that he spits up / vomits, yet NRS can make him work in MK9 and MKX.
This is the only part of your comment that I agree with.

Sure, I think that NRS could make it work if they altered every X-Ray and Brutality in MKX to fit the Alien's model, but I think it's quite a bit of work for them to do.
It's the same reason why Motaro probably wasn't in MK9.
The main reason why NRS probably didn't put Motaro in MK9 probably had less to do with hind legs and more to do with NRS not being able to figure out how to do X-Rays on him and how certain moves would work on him.

If NRS CAN figure out how to do this for Alien, then sure, I don't see why he can't be on the main roster.
Alien vs Predator in MKX would be huge, and even as someone who usually doesn't care for guests, I'd have to be blind not to see the business and cash potential for NRS of a lot of people wanting to see that.
As it is, we also have Commando Johnny (aka Arnold Schwarzenegger-lite, since Arnold didn't lend his likeness) and Carl Weathers Jax, which are great tributes to Predator.

Ofc he won't work. He's more of a pain to make than Motaro. And Motaro ain't coming back anytime soon. All you need to know.

I honestly don't see how hard it would be to make Alien especially in comparison with Motaro. Alien only needs to stand on two legs like the original. Tails, claws, inner jaw could all be used in combos.

But personally, I want more MK characters. The guest characters were great choices and well done but let's leave it at two.

I agree. The anatomy would demand too much as would the animations and accommodating how it would interact with other characters. Plus...I mean come on, we all know NRS loooves cutting corners so their are a lot of details that they would rather not be bothered with. I mean heck, look how lazy they were with D'Vorah.

It's the same reason why Motaro probably wasn't in MK9.
The main reason why NRS probably didn't put Motaro in MK9 probably had less to do with hind legs and more to do with NRS not being able to figure out how to do X-Rays on him and how certain moves would work on him.

You know something?... i didnt look at it that way... now to come to think of it, that is probably the MAIN reason why Motaro wasnt playable in MK9...

To be honest, acid blood really wouldn't make a difference seeing how Reptile spits it and it doesn't have the same effect as what acid would do to flesh.

I do see what your saying... but there is a HUGE difference between having Acid for blood as opposed to vomiting/spitting out acid at someone... like if they put Alien into this game... they HAVE to stick to the fact that they have acid for blood... and it SHOULD damage the player on contact, or KILL them for fatalities too or atleast alter the BRUT/FATALITIES to make them work for the Alien, like look at Cassie Cages Fatality with the gum... are you telling me that her face wouldnt get melted off with all the Acid spraying into her face before she plugs the bullet hole with her gum?... like come on?. like it would just be a HUGE kick in the balls for all the TRUE alien fans... anyways... as for Reptile, he spits out acid that is from his stomach organ.

If you are bringing a guest character into this game, ESPECIALLY such an iconic one, you have to stick to the facts. And acid blood is a HUGE factor in the Alien world.... i mean look at how closely NRS worked with God of War guys to be able to have Kratos in MK9?... they had to stick to the facts and were NOT able to alter anything of the character in any way, shape or form... they literaly went back and forth numerous times for approval on ANYTHING being done with Kraots....

Last edited:
Details like those are stupid. Just make this some new variant that doesn't have acid blood. This way, Jabronies like you don't have sleepless nights over a 6 second finisher.

"they HAVE to have" no, they don't. Fans will be too excited to see the Xeno make it's fighting debut to give a shit about such a miniscule detail.

Details like those are stupid. Just make this some new variant that doesn't have acid blood. This way, Jabronies like you don't have sleepless nights over a 6 second finisher.

"they HAVE to have" no, they don't. Fans will be too excited to see the Xeno make it's fighting debut to give a shit about such a miniscule detail.

You obviously have NO CLUE what you are talking about... "fans will be too excited"?... what fans? Fans of Alien?... if they completely ignore one of the major facts about the Alien itself? Have you even watched a damn Alien movie in your entire life? Do you know how big of a roll the acid blood even plays?.. shut your trap up about shit u dont know about dummy

Last edited:
Making it damage the opponent during the match is fine, but altering fatalities to "kill" the victor is probably the stupidest thing I've read on this forum in months. For shame