Alien WILL NOT work in MKX

The only thing "lazy" and "expected" in this KP is Leatherface. He's safe as f***.

Tri-Borg, Leatherface, and Barak-alien are ALL safe as hell.
People have been b****ing and complaining that Cyrax, Sektor, and Smoke all got left out ever since the MKX roster was revealed.
As for guests, NRS knows that people will eat up guest characters, and they have sales figures from Freddy, Jason, and Predator to prove it.
Most of the people who pick up guests will try them out, get tired of them after a few weeks, and never even bother with them again.

Where is Predator on the character usage list? Oh, that's right, all the way down at number 22 out of 29 characters.
Over the last 2 months, Jason dropped down from number 10 to number 12.
Look at who are the top 9 consistently used characters for most of the months, though........... Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang, Takeda, Cassie, Raiden, Kenshi, Johnny Cage, and Jax.
Guests will make sales, but ultimately most people never really main a guest.
The last guest that I ever saw someone main, even at Pro FGC, was Freddy, and even then I think he got beat out in the pools because MK9 was the Cyrax, Mileena and Kung Lao game featuring everyone else.

Bo Rai Cho is the only character that I really felt that they took a risk with.
For most casuals (if they even remember Bo Rai Cho), when you tell them that Bo Rai Cho will be in MKX they say "Oh, the farting and puking dude? No, thanks."
If NRS can give Kenshi a good revamp in MK9, then I have faith that they can revamp Bo Rai Cho into a good character, but the majority of casuals who will eat up guests and aren't hardcore fans like I am, likely don't feel the same way.
Bo Rai Cho will now likely take Fujin's spot for me, if he ends up being good, much like how Rain became my MK9 main.

I predict the KP2 sales being as follows:
Alien> Tri-Borg> Leatherface> and finally Bo Rai Cho, with the #2 and #3 spot for Leatherface and Tri-Borg being interchangeable, because.... guests.

Am I the only one excited for the Tarkatamorph?
Alright, no Fujin and no Reiko.. Sucks for their fans but what can you do? But there's a f'ing Tarkatamorph! I never thought it would happen.

Thats why i created the thread to begin with. Didnt think it would happen... but now that the Xeno has mad it in. I couldnt be more happier. And a Tarkatan-Xeno hybrid?!?!?... EVEN BETTER! WHOOT whoot

For most casuals (if they even remember Bo Rai Cho), when you tell them that Bo Rai Cho will be in MKX they say "Oh, the farting and puking dude? No, thanks."
I'd say vast majority of casuals that remember Bo Rai Cho are gone and there's only ones that have been in since MK9 and MKX. Bo Rai Cho looked more serious, normal weight guy in MKX story who actually looked like he'd have more serious fighting knowledge an tech and that he would've actually been mentor of Kung Lao, instead of joke character he was in MK:DA, MK:Deception and Armageddon.

In my opinion it would be terrible marketing choice to add Bo Rai Cho like he was in PS2 era. He never was that liked among HC crowd or even casual playerbase.

I'd say vast majority of casuals that remember Bo Rai Cho are gone and there's only ones that have been in since MK9 and MKX. Bo Rai Cho looked more serious, normal weight guy in MKX story who actually looked like he'd have more serious fighting knowledge an tech and that he would've actually been mentor of Kung Lao, instead of joke character he was in MK:DA, MK:Deception and Armageddon.

In my opinion it would be terrible marketing choice to add Bo Rai Cho like he was in PS2 era. He never was that liked among HC crowd or even casual playerbase.

His puking and farting are back :( but i dont think all his variations have silliness.... so 2 variations will be more serious. Puking looked okay... but the farting on the chest and face... so lame

His puking and farting are back :( but i dont think all his variations have silliness.... so 2 variations will be more serious. Puking looked okay... but the farting on the chest and face... so lame

Sure, but it's quite possible that his farting and puking are 2 of the universal moves that carry across all 3 variations, though.
If that happens to be the case, then I'm skipping out on Bo Rai Cho.