Alien WILL NOT work in MKX

You obviously have NO CLUE what you are talking about... "fans will be too excited"?... what fans? Fans of Alien?... if they completely ignore one of the major facts about the Alien itself? Have you even watched a damn Alien movie in your entire life? Do you know how big of a roll the acid blood even plays?.. shut your trap up about shit u dont know about dummy

Are you talking about Alien game or MKX with Alien guest?
If it is Alien game. Yeah it would be unforgivable for someone to survive its acid blood shower.

Even so I take it you talk about MKX version. Well Reptile has acid blood as well. Hell he spits that blood to melt people. Yet no one has problem going through him. Same with Alien. If he were in MKX, then someone like Skarlet could easily bathe in his blood, cause it is MKX, not a goddamn Alien game.

So yes. Then it comes to acid blood melting something. It is a minor detail cause it is in MKX.

To add to that, I haven't seen anybody complain about Jason writing in pain during fatalities, despite being an invincible killing machine in his own mythos.

Are you talking about Alien game or MKX with Alien guest?
If it is Alien game. Yeah it would be unforgivable for someone to survive its acid blood shower.

Even so I take it you talk about MKX version. Well Reptile has acid blood as well. Hell he spits that blood to melt people. Yet no one has problem going through him. Same with Alien. If he were in MKX, then someone like Skarlet could easily bathe in his blood, cause it is MKX, not a goddamn Alien game.

So yes. Then it comes to acid blood melting something. It is a minor detail cause it is in MKX.

Actually sir. Reptile doesnt have acid blood. Its green but its not acid. Same as Predator. Is green but its not Acid. Same as Sheeva, its green but itd not acid...Reptile spits acid on the victim but his blood is not acidic. Theres a huge difference. That is why Skarlet could shower in his blood in MK9... also dont u remember Reptile in MK1 and MK2 back in the day? Red blood... not green... he was more human then but still. And in MK2, he had a green acid spit, but his blood was red sooo... no, Reptile doesnt have acid for blood...

Last edited:
Making it damage the opponent during the match is fine, but altering fatalities to "kill" the victor is probably the stupidest thing I've read on this forum in months. For shame

I am saying for the fatalities that have blood cover the victor, then yes... have their damn body melt away or face... have them scream in pain, fall to the ground. Hell, have the announcer say Hara-Kiri after... it doesnt matter.. either that or alter the fatality in such a way that NO blood splatters on the victor.

Cassie Cages Fatality would have to be forsure redone. There are many others too that i have stated earlier on in the thread (you would still technically "win" the match, but if the acid sprays you in the face or you shower in it, then yes the character animation would have to be altered to show the devistating aftermath of that)!

The comment you made earlier that they can make a version of the Alien that doesnt have acid blood... that is retarded man. Thats like saying oh make a version of the T-1000 but no liquid metal... you cant take something like that out of the mix.

Do you know why the Xenomorph has Acid for blood? Its a damn defence mechanism... it has survived battles because of its acidic blood. You cant just take that away, pretend it never happend. Oh make a version of it thats different, well then im sorry it is no longer a Xenomorph from the Alien freekin franchise.

Even Xeno hybrids all have acidic blood (Alien Resurection, Alien 3, AvsP Requiem, comics, etc...) Do you remember the movie AvP? When the Predator shot its net weapon at the Xeno? The net getting tighter and tighter, as the Pred moved in for the kill?.. WTF HAPPENED? The acid blood melted the nets wires and BAM he sprung out and killed the predator! And In that very same fight scene (just a bit earlier), the Pred had cut off the end of the Xenos tail... what happened after that? The Alien got up and whipped its tail forward towards the Pred to melt his chest armor away with the X's Acidic blood.... DEFENCE MECHANISM. you cant just take that away? Thats dumb!!!

Also there have been many many many MANNNNNYYYYYY situations in the Alien stand alone franchise films where the acid blood for the Xeno has either (a) killed the victim or (b) lead to its escape to safety from its current heated situation. Either way. Acid blood stays if its a Xeno from the Alien franchise. Call it "ET" if you dont want acid blood. Lol

Last edited:
To add to that, I haven't seen anybody complain about Jason writing in pain during fatalities, despite being an invincible killing machine in his own mythos.

What do you mean by Jason writing in pain? As in he shows pain?... through expression and hand gestures/movements?...

What do you mean by Jason writing in pain? As in he shows pain?... through expression and hand gestures/movements?...

Namely Kotal Kahn and Mileena's fatalities.

And Tanya's

Pretty expressive for an emotionless monster.

Actually sir. Reptile doesnt have acid blood. Its green but its not acid. Same as Predator. Is green but its not Acid. Same as Sheeva, its green but itd not acid...Reptile spits acid on the victim but his blood is not acidic. Theres a huge difference. That is why Skarlet could shower in his blood in MK9... also dont u remember Reptile in MK1 and MK2 back in the day? Red blood... not green... he was more human then but still. And in MK2, he had a green acid spit, but his blood was red sooo... no, Reptile doesnt have acid for blood...

One second... let me check. Yeah I knew I was talking about MKX, not back in the day. Back in the day means nothing. I am talking about here and now. MKX. Reptile changes in many games (I mean he could do toasty fatality once. Should I take that into account as well?). Also I didn't say that his blood is acid just because it is green.
Even so I take back what I said about blood. I have misread about Reptile's acid blood. So he actually has to regurgitate the acid (google is my friend) Which means he stores acid in his body. So no. Skarlet should have died, as she cuts him in the stomach. (The only organ which let's regurgitate something is stomach). And Tanya would also be dead, as she gets covered in his blood, and guts, when going through this stomach. Pretty much anyone who puts their hands in reptile abdomen area, goes through it or rips him in two should have been covered in his stored acid and gotten killed or at least lost their arms.

Also I agree with [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION]. Jason is not someone who shows fear or pain. Anyone who watched Jason movies knows, that when he gets stabbed, pierced, cut or hit by anything he shows zero emotion. Hell in Jason vs Freddy (best movie) Jason only acknowledges that something has pierced him, when his movements are restricted by it. Apart that he shows no reaction. (There were some scenes where blood comes from his mouth due excessive damage, but other than that zero F's are given by him) Yet in MKX he shows that he is in pain by shaking, struggling or even starts shaking his head before Tanya stomps his head. So yeah. Jason isn't completely Jason here. But no one is dying here. Hell I am his hardcore fan, but I ain't whining about this, cause JASON is in da game.

Same with Alien's blood. If going through Reptile doesn't kill anyone, then same with Alien. And you know why?

CAUSE
magiclabeouf-55b0b34d1f4d6.gif

In short you demand "realism" for the sake of "Immersion".But this is MKX. Your acid blood or vomit work only, when you're doing the fatality. Otherwise. People can swim through you, cut you, pierce you and be covered in crapton of your blood/vomit (in reptile's case). They will just wash it off.
And also... any normal Alien fan (I am one of them) wouldn't care if his blood didn't kill anyone during fatalities. There is Alien in MKX! Who gives a shit about his damn blood. You can fight as an Xenomorph!

Details like those are stupid. Just make this some new variant that doesn't have acid blood. This way, Jabronies like you don't have sleepless nights over a 6 second finisher.

"they HAVE to have" no, they don't. Fans will be too excited to see the Xeno make it's fighting debut to give a shit about such a miniscule detail.

Agreed, but other details like the X-Ray not working properly on a Xeno, or the elongated head causing clipping when such moves are done, or the hit box being WAY off due to said features of a Xeno (head, tail, etc, etc) ARE important issues that NRS should figure out.
Disabling certain moves or specials, just to bring in a broken Xeno with a broken hit box is equally (if not more) a stupid move.

The acid blood thing is a bit ridiculous, and I agree 100% with you on that, given that Reptile also has acid and fatalities done on him don't affect the winner.

One second... let me check. Yeah I knew I was talking about MKX, not back in the day. Back in the day means nothing. I am talking about here and now. MKX. Reptile changes in many games (I mean he could do toasty fatality once. Should I take that into account as well?). Also I didn't say that his blood is acid just because it is green.
Even so I take back what I said about blood. I have misread about Reptile's acid blood. So he actually has to regurgitate the acid (google is my friend) Which means he stores acid in his body. So no. Skarlet should have died, as she cuts him in the stomach. (The only organ which let's regurgitate something is stomach). And Tanya would also be dead, as she gets covered in his blood, and guts, when going through this stomach. Pretty much anyone who puts their hands in reptile abdomen area, goes through it or rips him in two should have been covered in his stored acid and gotten killed or at least lost their arms.

Also I agree with [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION]. Jason is not someone who shows fear or pain. Anyone who watched Jason movies knows, that when he gets stabbed, pierced, cut or hit by anything he shows zero emotion. Hell in Jason vs Freddy (best movie) Jason only acknowledges that something has pierced him, when his movements are restricted by it. Apart that he shows no reaction. (There were some scenes where blood comes from his mouth due excessive damage, but other than that zero F's are given by him) Yet in MKX he shows that he is in pain by shaking, struggling or even starts shaking his head before Tanya stomps his head. So yeah. Jason isn't completely Jason here. But no one is dying here. Hell I am his hardcore fan, but I ain't whining about this, cause JASON is in da game.

Same with Alien's blood. If going through Reptile doesn't kill anyone, then same with Alien. And you know why?

CAUSE
magiclabeouf-55b0b34d1f4d6.gif

In short you demand "realism" for the sake of "Immersion".But this is MKX. Your acid blood or vomit work only, when you're doing the fatality. Otherwise. People can swim through you, cut you, pierce you and be covered in crapton of your blood/vomit (in reptile's case). They will just wash it off.
And also... any normal Alien fan (I am one of them) wouldn't care if his blood didn't kill anyone during fatalities. There is Alien in MKX! Who gives a shit about his damn blood. You can fight as an Xenomorph!

Lol. Your "MAGIC" gif is funny. I actually laughed when i read this. Hahaha. But to answer your question.. MANY people will care if they screw that detail up.

Oh and I had already mentioned in a comment earlier that Reptiles acid is stored in his stomach! And not just randomly flowing around freely in his body... obviously its stored in his stomach organ. Where else would it be stored?

Anyways if you look closely at Skarlets Fatality in MK9, she doesnt slice open the stomach. She slices open the belly and she showers in the victims blood and guts. The stomach is an organ. Did you know that? And the stomach is incased within the body. So just because she sliced open the belly, it does not necessarily mean that the stomach organ was cut open as well, revealing the deadly acid... So im sorry that is not viable information.

Now going onto number 2. Tanyas MKX fatality... again his acid is stored in what organ?... the stomach. Yes that is correct, boy you catch on quickly! (Pat on the back for you). When Tanya kicks through the body, chunks of (i dont know what that jelly stuff is called in MKX, but doesnt look like guts. Lol. More like giggly jello breast implants. Lol) "guts" and other things burst out from the front of the chest and onto the floor as she proceeds sliding through the victims body. So she kicked the stomach ORGAN out too along with some jello and blood. Tanya didnt burst open the stomach organ and come into contact with the acid that is flowing with in it. So again not viable information. Anything else you would like to present? Lol.

Oh i have something else... you know how i know that acid is stored in his stomach and not in a different organ?

Do you know what the stomach does? The stomach produces and secretes several important substances to control the digestion of food. Each of these substances is produced by exocrine or endocrine cells found in the mucosa. The main exocrine product of the stomach is gastric juice – a mixture of mucus, hydrochloric ACID , and digestive enzymes.

Have you heard of the stomach condition: Gastroesophageal reflux? Well stomach contents, including acid , can travel backward up the esophagus. There may be no symptoms, but reflux may cause heartburn or coughing. Lol, i guess Reptile has a Gastroesophageal reflux often. Lol.

I do agree with you on one thing though.. Freddy VS. Jason is THE BEST movie ever. Also there is ONE time that i can recall where Jason screamed/yelled in pain... and it was in one of Jason franchise films. OMG... You dont remember when Jason was bombed and shot up by the Military in the beginning of Jason Goes to Hell? As the bullets are penetrating his entire body, you hear Jason making "Ouff" and "ouch" type sounds (basically voicing his pain) lol... and as the bomb is dropping on him, you hear a "Nooooooooo", or a yell "Ahhhhhhhhhh" come directly from Jason just before he is blown to bits and pieces...

oh also.. in Freddy VS. Jason, when Jason is stuck in the dreamworld, he turns into a little baby whimpering and crying on the ground, curled into a little ball, as Freddy digs one of his razor claws into Jasons skull... lol. That scene was fantastic. So yes Jason has shown pain and voices it sometimes too in his past films.

Last edited:
Lol. Your "MAGIC" gif is funny. I actually laughed when i read this. Hahaha. But to answer your question.. MANY people will care if they screw that detail up.

Oh and I had already mentioned in a comment earlier that Reptiles acid is stored in his stomach! And not just randomly flowing around freely in his body... obviously its stored in his stomach. Where else would it be stored?

Anyways if you look closely at Skarlets Fatality in MK9, she doesnt slice open the stomach. She slices open the belly and she showers in the victims blood and guts. The stomach is an organ. Did you know that? And the stomach is incased within the body. So just because she sliced open the belly, it does not necessarily mean that the stomach organ was cut open as well, revealing the deadly acid... So im sorry that is not viable information.

Now going onto number 2. Tanyas MKX fatality... again his acid is stored in what organ?... the stomach. Yes that is correct, boy you catch on quickly! (Pat on the back for you). When Tanya kicks through the body, chunks of (i dont know what that jelly stuff is called in MKX, but doesnt look like guts. Lol. More like giggly jello breast implants. Lol) "guts" and other things burst out from the front of the chest and onto the floor as she proceeds sliding through the victims body. So she kicked the stomach ORGAN out too along with some jello and blood. Tanya didnt burst open the stomach organ and come into contact with the acid that is flowing with in it. So again not viable information. Anything else you would like to present? Lol.

Oh i have something else... you know how i know that acid is stored in his stomach and not in a different organ? Do you know what the stomach does? The stomach produces and secretes several important substances to control the digestion of food. Each of these substances is produced by exocrine or endocrine cells found in the mucosa. The main exocrine product of the stomach is gastric juice – a mixture of mucus, hydrochloric ACID , and digestive enzymes. Have you heard of the stomach condition: Gastroesophageal reflux? Well stomach contents, including acid , can travel backward up the esophagus. There may be no symptoms, but reflux may cause heartburn or coughing. Lol, i guess Reptile has a Gastroesophageal reflux often. Lol.

I do agree with you on one thing though.. Freddy VS. Jason is THE BEST movie ever. Also there is ONE time that i can recall where Jason screamed/yelled in pain... and it was in one of Jason franchise films. OMG... You dont remember when Jason was bombed and shot up by the Military in the beginning of Jason Goes to Hell? As the bullets are penetrating his entire body, you hear Jason making "Ouff" and "ouch" type sounds (basically voicing his pain) lol... and as the bomb is dropping on him, you hear a "Nooooooooo", or a yell "Ahhhhhhhhhh" come directly from Jason just before he is blown to bits and pieces... oh also.. in Freddy VS. Jason, when Jason is stuck in the dreamworld, he turns into a little baby whimpering and crying as Freddy digs one of his razor claws into Jasons skull... lol. Thats scene was fantastic. So yes Jason has shown pain and voices it sometimes too in his past films.

I rechecked that dreamworld scene. You're talking about when Freddy found Jason's fear. So you need special conditions for that to happen, but 99% of time he doesn't make any noise, and especially doesn't show fear. If anything I consider the probability that writers gave Jason the fear of water, so the battle wouldn't be one sided. (and even then he overcame his fear of water by the end of the movie, so basically became a killer with no weakness)

Also "Jason X" and "Jason goes to hell" were one of those movies I wish to forget that ever happened.

The stomach is an organ. Did you know that?

Facepalm-GIFS-1.gif

(The only organ which let's regurgitate something is stomach)

So just because she sliced open the belly, it does not necessarily mean that the stomach organ was cut open as well, revealing the deadly acid... So im sorry that is not viable information.

She cuts 2/3 of the body... stomach ain't that little. But ok let's just say she misses the stomach area(EDIT: she in fact does miss the stomach. She cuts lower intestines, which still could cause the spilling of acid as she would surely cut duodenum (especially when the cut is so deep).
Tanya doesn't miss the stomach area, Ferra doesn't miss stomach area, Johnny cage doesn't miss stomach area, Takeda doesn't miss stomach area as the damage he inflicts by ripping ribcage can easily rupture stomach, hell Mileena EATS that area. So sorry, but that is not viable argument. Tons of characters would have died by doing their fatalities on Reptile. But as I said. This is Mortal Kombat. Your blood has no side effects unless you're the one performing fatality.

So she kicked the stomach ORGAN out too along with some jello and blood. Tanya didnt burst open the stomach organ and come into contact with the acid that is flowing with in it.
giphy.gif

Please tell me you're joking. I am really hoping that you're joking. Have you ever seen how stomach looks or just how fragile it is? It is literally a water balloon. Just by applying small pressure on it, it already squirts massive amount of liquids. Tanya needs already insane force to be able to pull something like that off. Stomach already gets ripped open by the fact that it gets detached from esophagus and duodenum (the parts which connect our mouth and intestines with stomach). Add the force of Tanya entry and stomach will get ripped apart faster then it will decide to magically jump out from the body.

And just let's say stomach defies the current knowledge of Biology and decides to jump out during that fatality. There is another fatality of Tanya where she crushes the insides with her boot. No damage.

When Tanya kicks through the body, chunks of (i dont know what that jelly stuff is called in MKX, but doesnt look like guts. Lol. More like giggly jello breast implants. Lol) "guts" and other things burst out from the front of the chest and onto the floor as she proceeds sliding through the victims body.

That would be liver, lungs, gallbladder, pancreas, large intestines, small intestines and stomach. That is that jelly stuff.
Strange thing you don't know such elementary stuff, but teach me how stomach functions. Impressive.

I am happy you took time to read about Gastroesophageal reflux (which was taught to me in middle school. I think 8th grade it was). But I am confused about the part "what it has to do with the current subject" If he has it or not, people gonna get covered in acid either way as they rip apart his esophagus apart.

MANY people will care if they screw that detail up.

Good. I also know MANY people who hate the fact that x-ray attacks don't kill anyone. Doesn't make any difference. If you're implying that people gonna start boycotting game or write angry letters just because Alien's blood doesn't kill a MORTAL KOMBAT character during fatality, then... I have bad news. That won't happen. Just as no one died from the fact that Jason doesn't act like himself during fatalities.

So again. This is MKX. Everyone would have died long ago either from acid or insane X Rays.

Last edited:
Agreed, but other details like the X-Ray not working properly on a Xeno, or the elongated head causing clipping when such moves are done, or the hit box being WAY off due to said features of a Xeno (head, tail, etc, etc) ARE important issues that NRS should figure out.
Disabling certain moves or specials, just to bring in a broken Xeno with a broken hit box is equally (if not more) a stupid move.

The acid blood thing is a bit ridiculous, and I agree 100% with you on that, given that Reptile also has acid and fatalities done on him don't affect the winner.

X-Rays are legitimately the only issue I see with Alien. But instead of altering the roster's X-Rays, they could just alter Alien's reactions to them. Like in an attack where the Xeno needs to lie face up, say for Predator's X-Ray, just have it's head sideways facing the camera. This way, no extra work needs to be done on Predator's behalf.

And as for hitboxes, it isn't a problem. A Xeno's head is about as wide as Torr's body and it's tail would probably have a phantom hitbox like a cape would.

X-Rays are legitimately the only issue I see with Alien. But instead of altering the roster's X-Rays, they could just alter Alien's reactions to them. Like in an attack where the Xeno needs to lie face up, say for Predator's X-Ray, just have it's head sideways facing the camera. This way, no extra work needs to be done on Predator's behalf.

And as for hitboxes, it isn't a problem. A Xeno's head is about as wide as Torr's body and it's tail would probably have a phantom hitbox like a cape would.

Well certain fatalities like Tanya's or Ferra/Torr would also be a challenge. Alien is too skiny, but I guess they could just make it so, once Tanya or Ferra start entering Alien's body, his body splits and moves to sides.

Okay okay i am tired of this back and forth. Lol. Im right, your right, we're both right. Have a great night. Time to blaze and hit up some MKX. Muhahahaha. FATALITYYYYY

NO NO NO. Keep this thing out. NO MORE GUESTS!!!. MK characters only please.

It won't happen. Don't worry. I am not sure if I would want to see Alien in MKX. Cause MK would start turning into all stars celebrities. Two guest chars is already pushing.

MK11? Yeah Why not.

it wont work but the blood is the least of the reasons.
think about it, all MK characters stand tall so when 2 characters are on screen theres plenty room to see the characters and the room they have to move in.
The aliens are a length ways crawling type of character they are long and low to the floor, this alone causes all kinds of issues like how do you fit both an alien and an MK character on screen together while still being able to see the full character of the alien, can you still do jaxes Gotcha move on an alien? or will he just grab thin air since the alien is way below neck height where jax would usually grab? and if he does grab thin air is that fair? is it balanced? can you still sweep them? do projectiles hit them? or go over them? can you still juggle them without it looking silly? what about if both players choose an alien? if its hard to fit just one on screen how will 2 work?
or you could stand the alien on its hind legs for the whole fight to make it more human like, but thats just going to look really silly, the way the aliens move is very iconic and so far from human to the point where they just wont work in a game where every other character has human movement.

its just a nightmare to even comprehend

it wont work but the blood is the least of the reasons.
think about it, all MK characters stand tall so when 2 characters are on screen theres plenty room to see the characters and the room they have to move in.
The aliens are a length ways crawling type of character they are long and low to the floor, this alone causes all kinds of issues like how do you fit both an alien and an MK character on screen together while still being able to see the full character of the alien, can you still do jaxes Gotcha move on an alien? or will he just grab thin air since the alien is way below neck height where jax would usually grab? and if he does grab thin air is that fair? is it balanced? can you still sweep them? do projectiles hit them? or go over them? can you still juggle them without it looking silly? what about if both players choose an alien? if its hard to fit just one on screen how will 2 work?
or you could stand the alien on its hind legs for the whole fight to make it more human like, but thats just going to look really silly, the way the aliens move is very iconic and so far from human to the point where they just wont work in a game where every other character has human movement.

its just a nightmare to even comprehend

Hunter_Aliens_Colonial_Marines.PNG

lolwut

Their posture is fine. They hunch no more than Torr, and having the Alien crawl close to the ground could be a great trait for it to have. Give it a slow, stalking walk speed, but a dash/run that ducks highs.

If it's a drone or warrior type, size wouldn't be a problem. It wouldn't be any taller than Goro, who is the largest playable character.

WELL, I guess i can put my own foot in my ass..... NRS found a way to get the Xenomorph in. I was wrong everyone. I do believe that by allowing the Xeno to mutate with Barakas DNA, then the acid blood will not play any roll at all in affecting the other fighter when spilled.... That was the case indeed in the dreadful sequel to Alien VS. Predator (Requiem) with the Pred-Alien. At the very end of that film, when the Predator and the PredAlien faced off, the predaliens blood was spraying all over the predator without any show or sign of the Predator being affected. However in the case of Alien Ressurection where the clonned Ripley had Alien DNA within her, she did have acid for blood but more apparently it appears that when the Alien comes out from a human host then there is Acid for blood... but when its from another creature entirely (again in the case of AVP:2) , then that acid blood trait DOES not carry over! I guess us humans are just that weak. Lol. So again, I was wrong, you were all correct.

Cheers.