VG characters worthy of their own games

D1A1

Which characters, who never had their own games before, would be most deserving of one, in your opinion? IMO:

The pig cops, from the Duke Nukem series. I'd title it "Pigs" and it would be a parody of the reality TV show Cops. Players could control two characters: the pig cop, and the camera hog, who film the cops and follow them around. Healing items include Duke Burgers, made from Duke Nukem's cloned meat.

Captain Syrup, from the Wario Land games. Hell, Wario could be the villain.

Count Cannoli and Carpaccio, from Wario: Master of disguise. I think the universe introduced in that game could stand on it's own, without Wario.

Waluigi and Bowser.

Various F-Zero characters: Captain Falcon himself, in a non-racing game, his rival, Samurai Goroh, Pico, just to name a few.

Ada Wong, from the Resident Evil series. She's seriously due for a game of her own.

Ada Wong had her own campaign in both Resident Evil 4 and 6. She gets plenty enough spotlight and this is coming from someone who loves her to death.

Kyosuke from Rival Schools: He should have like a beat em up game like Final Fight.

Deadshot: His game should revolve around his contracts and acting them out the way you want. Or even better a Suicide Squad game with him as the leader.

Not really a VG character but Spider Gwen definitely needs more of the spotlight. Pretty cool design.

oiuog3.jpg

Kitana from Mortal Kombat

Jade from Mortal Kombat

Ada Wong from Resident Evil

Anna Williams from Tekken

Ivy from Soul Calibur

Cammy from Street Fighter

Catwoman from DC Comics

Elektra from the Marvel Comics (She was in Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects.)

Kitana from Mortal Kombat

Jade from Mortal Kombat

Ada Wong from Resident Evil

Anna Williams from Tekken

Ivy from Soul Calibur

Cammy from Street Fighter

Catwoman from DC Comics

Elektra from the Marvel Comics (She was in Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects.)

Fighting game characters would struggle to stand on their own.

Though not originating from a videogame, I would like for Nightwing to have his own game where he is the main character, and I'd like for it to be in the Arkham-games' style. ^^

Ada Wong had her own campaign in both Resident Evil 4 and 6. She gets plenty enough spotlight and this is coming from someone who loves her to death.

Ada Wong never quite got anything like the campaigns Claire and Barry had in Revelations 2, RE4's main campaign, or a full game of her own like Jill got in RE3.

Anyway, Hunk and Billy Coen are other RE characters worthy of their own game/campaign. I would also like a B.O.W. fighting game, or one that parodies Pokemon Stadium.

Other F-Zero characters worthy of their own games: Super Arrow, Phoenix, Kate Alen (the black female singer, and it should be about her singing career), and a racing game set in the Skull's past, when he was alive. The Skull is the undead skeleton, FYI.

As far as the Zelda series goes, I quite frankly would like a game that feature Zelda herself as the protagonist.

From the Killer Instinct series: Orchid, Maya, Tusk, Spinal, and a game set in the past about Eyedol and Gargos waging war against one another.

Mortal Kombat: Jacqui/Cassie, Kitana/Jade/Mileena, Baraka, Reptile, Havik/Hotaru (with appearances from Darrius and Dairou), Erron Black, Stryker/Kabal, Johnny Cage (his movies would be the missions), Sektor/Cyrax, Kung Jin, a MK:SF remake closer to John Tobias' vision with Sonya as a playable character, and a game about both the Red and Black Dragon clans' origins.

Catwoman

Lobo

Storm

The Superior Spider-Man

The Joker

Venom and/or Carnage

Movie monsters like the Thing and the Blob where the title creatures are playable.

That's it for now.

Assassins Creed - Yusuf Tazim

Mortal Kombat-Takeda, Kenshi and Taven vs Red Dragon game,

DOA- Hayate and Ryu, Christie\Bayman assassin game

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk