So do you like MGS5?

Don't even know what happened to the single player DLC outfits. They were up on October 6th and I managed to buy all the ones besides the D-Horse ones before they got mysteriously taken down. They still are not back up on the marketplace. I love The Boss outfit for my female staff members.

I didn't even know they were around...

They were for a short time when MGO launched.

zcSppcE.png

Only the xbox marketplace had them for a day or two. Apparently they were released on accident.

Shame they didn't release as I was totally gonna buy the boss outfit (and hate myself for it later) but now I got 100% and have nothing to do in SP anymore.

Edit: pretty cool cool that you were able to pick then up, Mizore. Pretty sure you got them at a barging price as I don't see them being $1 again. Not often seeing the try to charge $3 for some piece of shit crocodile hat anyway.

Last edited:
The Tuxedo is really fun to use just cause it has shit camo like the Leather Jacket so it makes missions more challenging. Of all the outfits though, The Boss's sneaking suit is most certainly the best as it looks really awesome with these graphics. Also when you choose the Naked version there's physics on the hanging belts and threads which is pretty cool, along with physics on EVA's goggles.

The Boss

Spoiler:
t5NcwAV.png

u4PV5N9.png

EVA

Spoiler:
izmGqUM.png

DYRj5fw.png

Tuxedo

Spoiler:
nOAbiyN.png

Sneaking Suit (MGS3)