Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2015

I was sweating bullets today, but I think I got one of the two remaining playoff spots by the skin of my teeth. At least this time I won't be getting anywhere near the [MENTION=6581]station2[/MENTION] Memorial Golden Ass Helmet Trophy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Andy Dalton injuring his thumb sealed my fate at certain death.

Ggs Big Booty Boiz

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wasn't sure about Gronk's status this week so I left him on the bench. That hurt.

Looks like I'm heading for the consolation bracket.

When I saw the league homepage talking about playoffs I thought it already started, and considering the way my team started off I thought I was done for lol. I'm just hoping I can have a better outcome then last year.

Happy playoffs all!

Well..... now I've seen everything. I made it to the championship for the second year in a row, but this time I find myself defeated by none other than [MENTION=3788]squirrelpion[/MENTION]! Congrats squirrel... you are the 2015 Champion of Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat. Wear the title proudly, my friend.

Final Standings:

1. John Madden Has a Giant Ditka ( [MENTION=3788]squirrelpion[/MENTION] )
2. Love Cowboys ( [MENTION=10]Love Cowboy[/MENTION] )
3. Rayzebats ( [MENTION=5799]mkray41[/MENTION] )
4. RIPKA's Revengs ( [MENTION=945]RIPLIUKANG[/MENTION] )
5. Kabal Toasty ( [MENTION=6521]Tapion[/MENTION] )
6. Tom Brady's Box of Cheaties ( [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION] )
7. Hindenburg Ground Crew ( [MENTION=1026]BYoung[/MENTION] )
8. TonyRomoJockstraps ( [MENTION=1324]Jade[/MENTION] )
9. Busboy Supreme ( [MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION] )
10. Team Takeda ( [MENTION=26181]TehPredator[/MENTION] )
11. Big Booty Boiz (the closed account formerly known as Spine_Ripper)
12. Walrus-Copters ( [MENTION=1405]Camu-san[/MENTION] )

Special congratulations to Walrus-Copters for managing to lose the last game to the guy who hasn't even logged in all season. Wear your Station2 Memorial Golden Ass Helmet proudly, Camu-san. You EARNED it.

Squirrelpion won!?

Wha!? Really!?

.... well good job you hooligan lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

[MENTION=3788]squirrelpion[/MENTION]

Two years ago, when you were a rookie in our league, I was accusing you of throwing games because of these...interesting...roster moves. As a former Champion, it is my responsibility to tell you one thing.

Welcome to the Club. You will now be permanently mentioned in the same breath as [MENTION=1026]BYoung[/MENTION], the closed account formerly known as Spine Ripper, myself, and [MENTION=10]Love Cowboy[/MENTION] as a Champion of Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

thank you, i am your god now! I really really tried this year. didn't watch a single game, just studied stats and predictions. the only thing i regret is not putting more faith in the texans defense.

Last edited: