Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2015

Love Cowboy

It's that time again! Do you have what it takes to contend for the title of Champion of Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat? Once again, our league will be hosted by NFL.com. You will have to join NFL.com to participate, but that’s no big deal. If you were in the league last year, you should already have an account. Here’s the info you need to register. Just click the link below and follow the instructions.

http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=3314905
League ID: 3314905
Password: TRMK2015ffERMAHGERD

The role of kommissioner in our league will be again filled by me. The rules will be the same as last year. You can check out all the rules on the league page when you join. PLEASE DO SO. I am open to any suggestions by league members about rules, but I will not change anything once the season begins. Now is the time to speak up. If you have an issue with any of the rules, feel free to discuss it here. I am open to changes if that’s what everyone wants.

Also please note: I am VERY busy this year, so if at any point during the season you need to get my attention to handle anything requiring the kommissioner's attention, please be sure to tag me in a post here, or, if you have other ways to contact me as some of you do, use that. If you try to contact me via a normal post here without tagging me and triggering my notifications, I may not see it. Thanks.

I am currently planning a 12-team league with three divisions. The back-up plan will be 10 teams in 2 divisions if we do not get 12 participants. IMPORTANT: After you join, please post here to let me know who you are. Any team that does not identify itself here within 24 hours of joining will be booted.

The draft is currently scheduled for Monday, September 7, 2015 at 7:00 PM Central Daylight Time. That’s 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific, etc. in the US. If you’re confused about the time, please ask. Drafts are always more fun when people show up. Keep in mind though, if you do not show for the draft, you’re not totally screwed. The CPU will autopick your players for you based on pre-set rankings, which you can edit beforehand.

Last edited:
I am Tom Brady's Box of Cheaties

2fe6db9be59e150b325bf4b89b90c676.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Do you have to know how to play 'Murican Football?

It looks like a cool sport, but I dont understand all the rules and such. The ball is shaped like this, right?

football-clip-art-football-clip-art-5-e1346675278471.png

Do you have to know how to play 'Murican Football?

It looks like a cool sport, but I dont understand all the rules and such. The ball is shaped like this, right?

football-clip-art-football-clip-art-5-e1346675278471.png
Not necessarily know how to actually play it, but you're setting up a roster on paper. How your players perform during the actual games contributes to how your Fantasy team ultimately performs. If your running back has, say a 190 yard and 3 touchdown performance, that's good for your team, but if your quarterback throws 5 interceptions and your receivers fail to catch a pass, you've pretty much been bodied.

And yes, injuries and suspensions are bad for your team as well.

Well don't discourage him Trashman... If he wants to learn about American football, this might help him do it.

Couple of suggestions though Predator, if you're going to try playing with us without knowing anything... 1. Let the CPU do your draft, and 2. Don't accept any trades lol

Roll call for past players
[MENTION=945]RIPLIUKANG[/MENTION] [MENTION=1026]BYoung[/MENTION] [MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION] [MENTION=11274]T-Ca$h[/MENTION] [MENTION=5799]mkray41[/MENTION] [MENTION=1324]Jade[/MENTION] [MENTION=2224][sek][/MENTION] [MENTION=3788]squirrelpion[/MENTION] [MENTION=6521]Tapion[/MENTION] [MENTION=1405]Camu-san[/MENTION] [MENTION=5339]The Marshall[/MENTION]

I normally work on weekends till close so I don't think I'll make the draft. I hate when the CPU drafts for me so I don't know

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

The CPU couldn't possibly draft THAT much worse than you do

You can tweak your rankings ahead of time to make sure it drafts somewhat more like you prefer.

Also, what time that weekend would be good for you? I can move the time as long as it's good for me or anyone else. But you need to commit to playing first for me to consider doing that for you

The CPU couldn't possibly draft THAT much worse than you do

You can tweak your rankings ahead of time to make sure it drafts somewhat more like you prefer.

Also, what time that weekend would be good for you? I can move the time as long as it's good for me or anyone else. But you need to commit to playing first for me to consider doing that for you
Oooooooooh Grandpa Cowboy throwing shots at the Yungster huh

I'll try the tweaking thing. You don't have to change the time because I get off at closing time (10) most of the time. It would be a sin for me to postpone a draft for that long lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

If I may ask...

If I'm the lead story, could you use that pic of the Cheaties cereal box I posted on my first post here as the photo for the story?

Thank goodness for copy and paste. I may not have joined because of that password.

The Hindenburg Ground Crew is back. Trying to keep up some sense of continuity.

The current draft time works for me.

Just signed up and back in. I like your team name Tarkatan Trash, the picture had me laughing. Nice. :top: