Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2015

I hate that I had to miss the draft. Some Labor Day plans ran long. Now I have no idea what's going on. What the heck is a Jay Cutler and what is it doing on my team?

So Gronk is some poor bastards name?! I thought [MENTION=6580]Love[/MENTION]_Cowbow was calling me Gronk cause my post was less than 18 characters lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Speaking of forum rules, I know double posting's a no-no but I just gotta point out the failed attempt to tag Love Cowboy in that last post... a big "my bad" to err-body in this league

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

LOL Yung thanked my post, suggesting that he indeed was ready for this, and yet he started an inactive player. Oh, that Yung.

No one wants to trade? I have 2 trades open from last week with [MENTION=6521]Tapion[/MENTION] and [MENTION=26181]TehPredator[/MENTION]. Calling on you guys to respond to them, accept or decline.

TehPredator is probably following my advice to not accept trades since he's a complete noob
I've accepted stupid trades before. I'm not mentioning names here, but I accepted such a trade in this league, and I'm not throwing that person under the bus over it because it's nobody's fault but mine for accepting it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk