Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2015

Alrighty... 10 teams. We now enough to have a decent league, at least. Still looking for 2 more though.
[MENTION=1405]Camu-san[/MENTION] you going to sign up or what?
[MENTION=2224][sek][/MENTION] Where you at buddy?
[MENTION=5339]The Marshall[/MENTION] I guess I can hope

Welcome back to the fold, Squirrel!

As of right now, I'll be in 4 10 team leagues. That makes my drafting strategy so much easier, unless you clowns throw a spanner in the works. :p

Bumpage... 2 spots left, draft is Monday Night! Come on folks, surely there are two more worthy kombatants out there?

ok Camu-san's Walrus-Copters have joined now, so we're down to one spot left. That is, if everyone's still on board.
[MENTION=26181]TehPredator[/MENTION]... haven't heard anything from you in a bit... are you still in?

[MENTION=2224][sek][/MENTION] [MENTION=5339]The Marshall[/MENTION] [MENTION=11274]T-Ca$h[/MENTION] last chance fellas... only room for one of you unless somebody drops out
[MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION] sure you won't change your mind?

I will be out for the day but hoping I get back by 7. Sorry in advance if I am a bit late. I did pre-edit my order.

[MENTION=17906]Rumble21[/MENTION].. you thanked my post in What Grinds your Gears about people not joining... are you into Fantasy Football? Perhaps you should fill the last spot

Yeah, count me out fellas. Have fun ;)
[MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION]

Is there anything we can do to alleviate your concerns? I need to fill the last spot in the league today so that we can have an even number of teams. And you seem to at least have some desire to play.

I just got home with a wicked sunburn, I will be present for the draft as I cry in pain, woot

The draft room is now open. Feel free to log in but make sure you're there by 7. [MENTION=6521]Tapion[/MENTION] you're drafting first, followed by [MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION] then me. Don't be late!

Thanks for the confidence, NFL.com!

2ttmhUG.png

Alright, the league is set and the draft is done! This season is ready for kickoff!

Earthrealm Division
---------------------
Love Cowboys ([MENTION=10]Love Cowboy[/MENTION])
John Madden has a Giant Ditka ([MENTION=3788]squirrelpion[/MENTION])
TonyRomoJockstraps ([MENTION=1324]Jade[/MENTION])
Hindenburg Ground Crew ([MENTION=1026]BYoung[/MENTION])

Outworld Division
----------------------
Walrus-Copters ([MENTION=1405]Camu-san[/MENTION])
Busboy Supreme ([MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION])
RIPKA's Revenge ([MENTION=945]RIPLIUKANG[/MENTION])
Team Takeda ([MENTION=26181]TehPredator[/MENTION])

Netherrealm Division
--------------------------
Rayzebats ([MENTION=5799]mkray41[/MENTION])
Kabal Toasty ([MENTION=6521]Tapion[/MENTION])
Tom Brady's Box of Cheaties ([MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION])
Big Booty Boiz (2012 Champion and deleted account formerly known as Spine_Ripper)