Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2015

I dunno. I really thought we wouldn't be hurting for players this year with the MKX crowd here, but I guess most of them aren't fantasy football people.

I dunno. I really thought we wouldn't be hurting for players this year with the MKX crowd here, but I guess most of them aren't fantasy football people.
I've also noticed that people have already checked out of MKX anyway, in some cases over the Netcode, in others over the PC port, plus EVO has come and gone, and the last DLC was about a month ago and a half ago, which in turn has probably impacted traffic here (although today's stream may change all of that). In fact, I know my old trash-talking partner [MENTION=5339]The Marshall[/MENTION] briefly resurfaced here post-release.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

God dammit, I should've recruited [MENTION=5339]The Marshall[/MENTION] 2 months ahead of time when I had the chance. Then again, I wasn't even sure whether or not we were still on for Fantasy this year due to LC's real life schedule.

I thought about bowing out due to my schedule, but then I was worried your dumb ass might succeed me as kommissioner.

Our resident Bill Swerski impersonator is more kommissioner material than I am. Let's see, who can I recruit among my MKX buddies on PSN that come here...
[MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION] [MENTION=18204]Rolling_Toaster[/MENTION]

Any of you guys up for some Fantasy Football?

In all seriousness, if I got to pick someone else to run this league, I'd choose [MENTION=945]RIPLIUKANG[/MENTION] too.

Our resident Bill Swerski impersonator is more kommissioner material than I am. Let's see, who can I recruit among my MKX buddies on PSN that come here...
[MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION] [MENTION=18204]Rolling_Toaster[/MENTION]

Any of you guys up for some Fantasy Football?

I don't know what it is and I never cared for sports. But thanks anyway.

[MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION] [MENTION=1405]Camu-san[/MENTION]

Just to be clear, you guys actually need to click the link in the first post and sign up. I don't see either of you in the league yet.

[MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION] [MENTION=1405]Camu-san[/MENTION]

Just to be clear, you guys actually need to click the link in the first post and sign up. I don't see either of you in the league yet.

Count me out then. I hate signing up for stuff.

Sorry guys :(

Yeah Starfighta, there was no way we could do this without it being hosted by a third party, NFL.com in this case. As LC said, you can opt out of any and all emails your way, you just need to be mindful of when to set your roster, etc.