Character Concept

I would assume he's trying to say that Boon used that character as inspiration for Tremor's Crystaline variation.

I would assume he's trying to say that Boon used that character as inspiration for Tremor's Crystaline variation.

Yup , I was actually like wtf, maybe it is coincidence, but my friend who I made it with was totally butthurt about it

I really doubt a poorly photoshopped, hard-to-even-see image sent to Boon's twitter made the art team turn their heads and demanded they use your character as inspiration for Tremor's variation and not give you credit. I also don't believe that Tremor was starting to be created after you Tweeted Boon your picture.

Sorry, I really don't see your problem here. Artists have submitted their work to Netherrealm Studios or to their Tumblr page... I really don't think they're conniving thieves just looking for the right picture to use for their works of art. I don't think they're that desperate.

I really doubt a poorly photoshopped, hard-to-even-see image sent to Boon's twitter made the art team turn their heads and demanded they use your character as inspiration for Tremor's variation and not give you credit. I also don't believe that Tremor was starting to be created after you Tweeted Boon your picture.

Sorry, I really don't see your problem here. Artists have submitted their work to Netherrealm Studios or to their Tumblr page... I really don't think they're conniving thieves just looking for the right picture to use for their works of art. I don't think they're that desperate.

Man, I was not the one who had problem about it , it was my friend who made it with me. All I wanted to do here was to ask you about your opinion. Even thoguh, we would be still honoured by that. I admit we are not so good with photoshop, since we started going into it not so long time ago. On the other hand, we won digital copy of MKX with this

Man, I was not the one who had problem about it , it was my friend who made it with me. All I wanted to do here was to ask you about your opinion. Even thoguh, we would be still honoured by that. I admit we are not so good with photoshop, since we started going into it not so long time ago. On the other hand, we won digital copy of MKX with this

I saw your response post saying that about your friend, and I get that. I don't really get why he'd be pissed but whatevs. I gave you my opinion on what I think about the situation and will be sticking with that.

Congrats on winning something... I got a signed MKX collector's edition from Kung Jin's voice actor.

Oh... is he the old "my friend has some weird medical issue what can he do doctor?" Kind of friend?