MKX Glitches and Details

TurnIntoGhosts

I looked around on the forum but I couldn't find a post dedicated to MKX's glitches or the game's attention to detail anywhere. The idea is to make others aware of anything odd or awesome you may have found in the game that people may have missed/not picked up on.

My first contribution would be related to Predator. When you're fighting Jason (as the Pred, or vice versa) and he walks in dragging the cheerleader behind him, once the fight starts, there's still a puddle of blood where the cheerleader would have been, except that fighting against the Pred always leaves a green (Predator blood) puddle instead of a red one. Even the intro where jason pulls the knife out of his neck has green blood.

Also, when Kotal wins the first round against the Pred and cuts his hand, the blood dripping onto the floor is Predator's green blood as opposed to red.

Lastly, I did the Warrior Predator explosion Brutality on someone on The Kove and the opponent's head dropped down first, as it does, and when the arms fell down, one of them landed on the head and ricocheted it off the pier, into the water. I was actually surprised to see it drop off the wooden pier, rather than continue rolling over some sort of invisible floor over the water.

Have you guys noticed anything weird or funny or awesome?

There's a few, like Jason resurrecting after a brutality but you're right, there's no dedicated glitch segment, good idea

The problem with reporting this kind of stuff here is, will NRS actually see them? They have people on TYM, and presumably someone will read the WB forums, but I've not seen any NRS people on TRMK.

The problem with reporting this kind of stuff here is, will NRS actually see them? They have people on TYM, and presumably someone will read the WB forums, but I've not seen any NRS people on TRMK.

I don't actually care if they do. I kind of like the smaller glitches that otherwise don't have any effect on gameplay. The idea for this was just to report these here for our own amusement. :)