Tremor Kombat Kast -- July 21st

So Tremor is coming out sooner then later. I wonder if there is going to be more DLC later before the end of August or they plan to end the DLC support for MKX early?

Final Fighter makes me think that Termor is our last DLC fighter. Don't be upset if they are done with MKX after next week.

Looks like we're getting something on Sunday

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/621810925184507904/photo/1

CKEdvdDVEAAN-rM.jpg

I agree with Guyver Spawn. I have a feeling MKX will conclude with the release of Tremor and the final three skins. It's following almost the exact same formula of MK9. Four DLC characters along with skins. If it's taken them this long to work on four fighters and some skins, the idea they'll do anything else seems unrealistic. They did say they would support this game long term prior to release, but I think they were only talking in terms of online support and patches. If there were plans for another MKX expansion, I believe we'd have known by now.

Sucks, because I really wanted to see more stages and some more old faces return.

I agree with Guyver Spawn. I have a feeling MKX will conclude with the release of Tremor and the final three skins. It's following almost the exact same formula of MK9. Four DLC characters along with skins. If it's taken them this long to work on four fighters and some skins, the idea they'll do anything else seems unrealistic. They did say they would support this game long term prior to release, but I think they were only talking in terms of online support and patches. If there were plans for another MKX expansion, I believe we'd have known by now.

Sucks, because I really wanted to see more stages and some more old faces return.

"This long"? The game has finished it's entire Season Pass in less than 2 months. Ed Boon even mentioned, during development of the game, that they were way ahead of schedule.

Not to mention that Injustice, their last game, had 6 dlc characters.

I will jump through the roof of my house if they announce Fujin in the next Kombat Kast.
I will destroy every house in my street in sheer joy, then attempt to explain my actions to the police.

I doubt they would announce a new character in another character's Kombat Kast, though. EVO or Gamescom, I guess?

I wonder what could happen Sunday. Maybe a trailer for Tremor? Or a trailer with an announcement of a second Kombat Pass?