Favorite Femme Fatales of MKX: The Poll.

Out of all Female Kombatants that appeared in MKX, which one is your favorite?

• Kitana

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Mileena

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Cassie Cage

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Sonya Blade

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • D'vorah

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Tanya

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Sindel

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Sareena

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D'Vorah without question. I don't really like her, but she definitely set the groundwork to become an iconic character in the franchise.

Storywise D'Vorah was the most badass.

As a character/gameplay/affection/whatever then:
1 - Mileena
2 - Kitana
3 - D'Vorah

The rest can crawl into a hole and die.

My ranking is like this:

1. Sareena, Mileena
  2. Tanya, Sindel
  3. Jacqui
  4. Sonya (gameplay unrelated: I like that she, despite a human, is somewhat friendly towards Mileena)
  5. LiMei
  6. D'vorah (she really looks cool and has an even cooler voice, and even -- dare I say it -- seems somewhat sexy; but she betrayed and killed Mileena -- so irrationally I cannot really like her)
  7. Kitana (gameplay unrelated: don't like her MKX personality)
  8. Cassie (gameplay unrelated: don't like her personality)

Last edited:
My vote goes to Tanya.

On a side note, I see a large following emerging for Sareena. I can't say I understand the hype for her but then again, people probably say the same thing about Tremor. I do think it would be cool to hear why some of you all like her so much.

My vote goes to Tanya.

On a side note, I see a large following emerging for Sareena. I can't say I understand the hype for her but then again, people probably say the same thing about Tremor. I do think it would be cool to hear why some of you all like her so much.

Because Tanya became DLC so Sareena is the new thing to ask obsessively for. I don't like her either, she's really generic as of now.

My vote goes to Tanya.

• Her story is compelling, a demoness who became good
  • She is the only true demon in the game (while Scorpion is a part-time demon, he was not born as one) (MK, IMHO, needs more "monster" type characters -- vampire, demon, succubus, zombie, ...)
  • Her original weapons, Kama, are cool and special
  • Her look and outfit could be really unique and awesome on current gen systems: mostly shiny black, with some red
  • She was never given a chance to really shine as playable character in a great looking and playing MK game
  • While I enjoyed here gameplay in MK:A, this has no bearings on how I would expect her gameplay to be in MKX, as it probably would be completely redone
  • (one of her variations could show her true demon form -- but please only if done in appealing way -- for example her demon form could look like The Female cenobite from the original Hellraiser movie)

These are some reasons why I like here so much...

NRS did such a great job with Tanya and Tremor, I can only dream what they could do with Sareena.

I still think Frost had the more interesting appearance. Just out of nowhere she comes out and attacks Scorpion. The image of her before the game was released had so many people scratching their heads trying to figure out where this came from, who modeled it, or if it was from the mobile.

Her comic appearance was also interesting, almost kicking Cassie's ass to defeat but of course, people portrayed in an evilish way HAS to have a monologue before getting their ass kicked.

I will say, I think she is either the second or third most wanted female character to become DLC. I can't tell if Sareena has more wants but I've been told that people have recently just jumped on the Sareena bandwagon or whatever.

Frost could be cool to see, and I would be happy to see her more than anyone else but it's really whatever. With Sareena, I'd like to see the other assassins more than her. I have just never really been a fan of hers. Still waiting for them to finally show us her demon form that I feel like we'll never see... ever.

[MENTION=20782]Skeptik[/MENTION] False, Quan Chi is a true demon, the only one in MKX, and Scorpion is not part demon he's just a wraith.

Lol frost and sareena can go eat shit, Li Mei is the only one who looks cool out of the 3. I dont even like Li Mei but it's the truth.

Don't know if it was said already but you forgot Frost Jacqui & Li Mei.

I hope in the future MK games we get Frost and Sareena in the game. Liked their cameo's in MKX. Hopefully Sub Zero can teach her humility this time around and she doesn't turn evil.