July 6th Kombat Kast - 'If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It' + Free Kontent incoming?

I don't know much about 16 Bit as I've only seen him on Kombat Kasts (I don't regularly watch tournaments) but he seems a cool guy. I love how dry his sense of humour is.

I would have preferred Sub-Zero's MKII / MK4 Ice Shatter, but I guess that's already a Brutality.
Sonya could definitely use her Kiss Of Death as an improvement over her current MKX Fatalities.
IMO, the drone Fatalities = lame.
Johnny's MK1 Decap was meh, and here's to hoping that Scorpion's Toasty doesn't look as lame as the dumb "Sat Beam" Black Dragon Faction Kill.

Im praying to God they give Reptile his old Fatality with the classic YUUUMMMMMMM. He needs a good fatality desperately

He already has a mix of his UMK3 Acid Spit and MKII Head Eat in Fatalities MKX, though.

I think Reptile is the most needed fatality. He is an amazing character who got cheated out of a good finisher. Plus hes my main :)))

ok just read on IGN its effing Sonya who gets the classic fatality. What a joke. Its just going to be another body lit on fire ZZzzZZZzzz

Sareena mentioned on the stream. There is hope.

A Twitter member with the name "SareenaForDLC" was mentioned because it was their birthday. Unless something else was mentioned after that, it has nothing to do with the character itself being playable.

Kung Lao would have been way better. His MK2 fatality

1st Fatality pack is:

Sub-Zero = Spine Rip
Scorpion = Toasty
Sonya = Kiss of Death
Johnny Cage = Decapitation

2nd Fatality Pack is:

Kung Lao = Slice
Mileena = Man Eater
Kitana = Fan Decapitation
Jax = Arm Rip

A Twitter member with the name "SareenaForDLC" was mentioned because it was their birthday. Unless something else was mentioned after that, it has nothing to do with the character itself being playable.

You just wait... ;)

I will sit here and wait until MK11, because I've lost any hopes of seeing Sareena, Fujin or any other post-MK3 character as DLC in MKX.

So the Klassic Fatalities are basically just glorified Brutalities? They should have modernized them to a certain extent by adding some subtle differences or features to make them appear more gruesome and interesting, because right now they seem pretty incongruous.

I actually like that they've kept it really simple with the classic ones. My biggest complaint with Fatalities in the last 6 or so MK games is that they try to do too much and the Fatalities often become incoherent, by which I mean, there's usually 2 or 3 steps to them and often, the first 2 steps are completely unnecessary and have nothing to do with the final step; the actual kill. They act as filler, so to speak.

This, to me, takes away from the impact of the actual kill (and that's only if the actual kill is inventive or very character specific to begin with) and makes the Fatality look messy and gives it a bit of a "Well, what else are we gonna do?" vibe.

By the way, speaking of subtle differences, after Sub Zero does the spine rip, look at his opponent and how they try to reach for what ever's in front of them before they drop dead. So, so bloody good.

I also agree with [MENTION=18695]Temptress[/MENTION].
Sub-Zero's Spine Rip and Johnny's Decapitation just look like another MKX Brutality.
There's nothing special about them, to me.
I've seen other Brutalities in MKX in which the opponent is still screaming in agony (Sub-Zero's Spitting Image) or holding onto their crotch (Johnny Cage).
Not impressed with the "Klassic" Fatalities, so far.
Hopefully Sonya's Kiss Of Death is better than those 2.
She could use a good Fatality in this game.

I also agree with @<u><a href="http://www.trmk.org/forums/member.php?u=18695" target="_blank">Temptress</a></u>.
Sub-Zero's Spine Rip and Johnny's Decapitation just look like another MKX Brutality.
There's nothing special about them, to me.
I've seen other Brutalities in MKX in which the opponent is still screaming in agony (Sub-Zero's Spitting Image) or holding onto their crotch (Johnny Cage).
Not impressed with the "Klassic" Fatalities, so far.
Hopefully Sonya's Kiss Of Death is better than those 2.
She could use a good Fatality in this game.

So the Klassic Fatalities are basically just glorified Brutalities? They should have modernized them to a certain extent by adding some subtle differences or features to make them appear more gruesome and interesting, because right now they seem pretty incongruous.
They're called "Klassic" for a very good reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I'm saddened that it looks as bad as the Black Dragon Faction Kill.
A part of me was hoping for melting skin and bones, like Scorpion's MK9 Toasty or Nethergate Fatalities.

They're called "Klassic" for a very good reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Yes, but Klassic doesn't have to = boring, which Sub-Zero's Spine Rip, Sonya's KoD and Johnny's Uppercut Decapitation are in MKX.
Nothing special, just...... there.
Yawn.
I think MK9 had better skin burning effects.