Injustice 2/II Wishlist

Elias6999

This game is like 99.99% happening, so let's see what you guys want in the game (which is probably being developed right now).

All chacters should have a good amount of costumes (not happening lol).

DLC characters that were in IGAU should be involved in this game.

No broken stages interactibles.

Not many 50/50 characters (not happening lol).

Finishers (Obviously perfomed differently than fatalities).

Variations.

Better alt. colors.

Another awesome character selection screen.

Longer Story.

Better story graphics.

No alternate universe.

Remove the bounce cancels, but keep the B3 and F3.

No disjointed hurtboxes (should be fixed in MKX too >_>)

Better Netcode.

Better Netcode.

Harley Quinn

Black Canary.

Nightwing.

No Scorpion.

No Batman J2 with a huuuuuuge crossup possibility.

Running.

Better walkspeeds.

Last edited:
Guy Gardner and Kyle Rayner instead of Hal. Or at least as costumes.
Carol Ferris, Larfleeze, Saint Walker, Indigo 1 and Atrocitus. But only if they really try and make all the colors of Lanterns play and act differently. If they would all just be colorful skins for Hal/Sinestro then I'm not interested.
Atrocitus to have a Dex-Starr related move or finisher
Carol's finisher to involve incassing her opponent in a love crystal.
Stephine Brown and Cassandra Cain instead of Babs.
Bigby Wolf from Fables, since it's technically DC.
Spider Jerusalem for the same reason
Super Boy, Miss Martian, Wonder Girl, Super Girl, and Aqua Lad.
Either Kid Flash or just have Wally replace Barry.
Those super special middle of fight not-xray moves to take less time. I liked them, they were neat, but they killed the game for me.

I don't THINK any of those were in the last game, but it's been a long time since I played it, and I haven't read any of the tie in comics so I don't know who died off screen like I'm sure some of my list have.

Gamplay
-Non-Playable characters in Story Mode
-Smoother Combat
-Improved Variation Power Meter
-Selection EX Style Skills
-MKvsDCU Stage Transitioning
-Living Star Lab Missions
-Hero and Villain Story Mode.

Roster
1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Hawkgirl
5. Flash
6. Cyborg
7. Shazam
8. Joker
9. Harley Quin
10. Scarecrow
11. Lex Luthor
12. Red Hood
13. Black Canary
14. Power Girl/Supergirl
15. Blue Beatle
16. Aquaman
17. Starfire
18. Blackfire
19. Captain Boomerang
20. Green Lantern (John Stewart)
21. Darkseid
22. Cheetah
23. Penguin
24. Black Manta
25. Constantine
26. Giganta
27. Legion
28. Batgirl
29. Beast Boy
30. Raven

I like Babs too, Batgirl Year One is one of my favorite comics, but I like her more as Oracle. She's great when she's kicking dudes in the face, but she's more interesting when she's smarter and more resourceful than Batman.
As a side note, I like Steph more than I like Cass or Babs put together. She's just more fun for me to read.

But if you want a comic-based video game to sell, you have to have the most popular and iconic version of that character. Who wants to buy an Injustice game with Dick Grayson as the Batman and John Blake as Robin, when it's clear the game will sell more if you have Bruce Wayne as The Batman and Dick Grayson as Robin? The same shit applies to Batgirl; Injustice will sell more with Babs Gordon as Batgirl than Stephanie Brown and/or Cassandra Cain. It's just common sense business.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Who wants to buy an Injustice game with Dick Grayson as the Batman and John Blake as Robin
Well I do. The best Batman comics were the ones where Dick was Batman and Damien was ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶c̶k̶ Robin. But I know, I'm a minority opinion and I know it makes sense to go for the more recognizable name, but this thread is a wishlist, not what I think will happen list. If I'm wishing, I'm wishing for good writing, not good business sense. I would rather watch something fail because it tried something new than succeed because it was comity designed and safe. The latter option is part of what causes the comic industry to stagnate.
Either way, it would be nice if there were at least alternate costumes that acknowledged the other incarnations of the character, especially with legacy characters.

Well I do. The best Batman comics were the ones where Dick was Batman and Damien was ̶a̶ ̶d̶i̶c̶k̶ Robin. But I know, I'm a minority opinion and I know it makes sense to go for the more recognizable name, but this thread is a wishlist, not what I think will happen list. If I'm wishing, I'm wishing for good writing, not good business sense. I would rather watch something fail because it tried something new than succeed because it was comity designed and safe. The latter option is part of what causes the comic industry to stagnate.
Either way, it would be nice if there were at least alternate costumes that acknowledged the other incarnations of the character, especially with legacy characters.
That shit works in the comic industry, but I guarantee you it won't work when you're trying to sell this to a mass audience. WB is NOT in the movie or gaming industries to pander to a niche fanbase, because as a major publisher in both businesses, they have to get a return on their investment (which is MUCH bigger on video games and movies than it is in comics). Using the most familiar versions of these characters gets WB that return on their investment; using versions only familiar to comic enthusiasts does not. Movie and gaming audiences aren't paying the price of admission plus the price of overpriced popcorn, candy, and soda and/or $60 per copy to see a Tim Drake Robin or a Dick Grayson Batman, they're paying to see a Bruce Wayne Batman and a Dick Grayson Robin, a Clark Kent Superman, a dead English Princess as Wonder Woman, the daughter of the Police Commissioner as Batgirl, etc. Leave the alternate versions of these characters to the Comics.

That shit works in the comic industry, but I guarantee you it won't work when you're trying to sell this to a mass audience. WB is NOT in the movie or gaming industries to pander to a niche fanbase, because as a major publisher in both businesses, they have to get a return on their investment (which is MUCH bigger on video games and movies than it is in comics). Using the most familiar versions of these characters gets WB that return on their investment; using versions only familiar to comic enthusiasts does not. Movie and gaming audiences aren't paying the price of admission plus the price of overpriced popcorn, candy, and soda and/or $60 per copy to see a Tim Drake Robin or a Dick Grayson Batman, they're paying to see a Bruce Wayne Batman and a Dick Grayson Robin, a Clark Kent Superman, a dead English Princess as Wonder Woman, the daughter of the Police Commissioner as Batgirl, etc. Leave the alternate versions of these characters to the Comics.

I'm not disagreeing that it's the smart thing to with a game or a movie, you're 100% right on it being the right business decision and the right thing to do. I know my wanting less popular versions of characters is unrealistic and probably a very bad idea. I would be more than happy to leave that shit to the comics, my problem is that they keep writing that shit out of the comics too.
To be honest, I probably shouldn't have posted my last post because it's mostly complaining about the comic industry and has little to do with Injustice. My main problem that shit doesn't seem to work in the comic industry anymore. Last time they rebooted the universe they replaced pretty much all the legacy characters with their original variation, in most cases writing out the characters who took up the mantel after the old guy retired/quit/died/turned evil. I'd be less sad about never seeing Wally or Steph in a video game, movie, or TV show if I could still read about them in the comics, but I can't. Steph doesn't exist anymore and Barbra is back to being just plain old Batgirl again and that's what I was really complaining about.
I probably shouldn't post this either since it's not super on topic, but I've never been able to resist the urge to explain myself when I've made an ass of myself.

Killer Croc and Swampthing. All I really care about. Leave the gameplay as is, just improve walkspeeds.

I don't care who's in the game, just fix the walk speeds, dashes, and tweak the wager system.

Kinda wish they would check the 50/50s and make them unsafe so that the game will be more footsies based than mix some one up to death with high/low bullshit.

Of course, Fix the online but I won't happen.

I don't care who's in the game, just fix the walk speeds, dashes, and tweak the wager system.

Kinda wish they would check the 50/50s and make them unsafe so that the game will be more footsies based than mix some one up to death with high/low bullshit.

Of course, Fix the online but I won't happen.
Can I add to this?

Do NOT nerf Batgirl under ANY circumstances.