Injustice 2/II Wishlist

i hope they don't make injustice 2 for like another 5 or 6 years. I want here to be at least 2 more mk's before it.

If they make injustice 2 I want them to completely get rid of that stupid clashing/wager system or whatever its called. it ruined the game for me. they would do it right after i do my super move. EVERY FREAKING TIME. even on the easiest difficulty.

Last edited:
I didn't play the DLC version of Batgirl, but the mobile version is overpowered af. I can only imagine how broken she was in the console version.

I want The Batman to have his Adam West costume as an alternate. Hippie-era Batman FTW.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I hope Injustice 2 gets announced at E3 next year. Just imagine the major butthurt here at TRMK.

It would be interesting to say the least...but I personally hope they don't release injustice 2 until MKX gets 3 years of life. You have street fighter 5 and tekken 7 rumored to releasing in the 2016 -2017 time period. I think it would be commercial suicide for WB to expect injustice 2 to sell well going up against these two much bigger franchises.

Injustice 2 seriously needs to get rid of these damn batman characters. I'm tired of seeing them. Gives us Atrocitus, Vixen, Starfire, Swamp Thing, Power Girl, Supergirl, Darkseid instead.

Improve walk speeds, buff the acrobat characters, keep interactables unblockable but remove ineractable OTGs, more vibrant and colorful presentation, and that's pretty much all I have.

Injustice 2 seriously needs to get rid of these damn batman characters. I'm tired of seeing them. Gives us Atrocitus, Vixen, Starfire, Swamp Thing, Power Girl, Supergirl, Darkseid instead.

Improve walk speeds, buff the acrobat characters, keep interactables unblockable but remove ineractable OTGs, more vibrant and colorful presentation, and that's pretty much all I have.
But Batman characters are what sell the game. Isn't the next Arkham game due in 2 years anyway?

You tryna five up my bae Harley?!

Seriously though, I don't mind having Batman characters, unless there's more than 4. The people who need to stay in Injustice are Bats, Mr. J, Harley, and maybe Babs.

Seriously though, I don't mind having Batman characters, unless there's more than 4. The people who need to stay in Injustice are Bats, Mr. J, Harley, and maybe Babs.
Personally, if I had to limit myself to 4 Batman characters, it would be Batman, Robin (Dick Grayson, that is), The Joker, and The Catwoman. Those are the biggest 4 of Batman.

I can see Injustice getting guest characters again. Maybe two like MKX did. Ed Boon retweet a tweet on how would Jim Lee design Sub-Zero. Since the first game had Scorpion then Sub-Zero in Injustice 2 would make sense. For a second guest, V from V for Vendetta would work since he's own from DC/Vertigo and he could count as a guest since he is not from the main DC universe.

I know people want to see Goku as a guest in Injustice, but I doubt it ever happen. Sheusiha would ask way too much for NRS to use the character.

No, more like 2 characters: Batman and Joker. They should make Batgirl and Robin assist moves for Batman similar to Captain Commando's squad in MvC2. Let's give other DC characters a chance to shine.