How to fight AGAINST Kung jin online?

VerminatorX

Do you have any tips? Which character is better than others to counter his dive kick and totally OP neutral jump punch? I find myself getting my ass handed to me when I play against kung jin... It just seems like he does not have weaknessess...

Do you have any tips? Which character is better than others to counter his dive kick and totally OP neutral jump punch? I find myself getting my ass handed to me when I play against kung jin... It just seems like he does not have weaknessess...

Which character do you use?

Takeda (ronin), Ferra/Torr(vicious, ruthless), Liu Kang(the middle one, dont remember name), Kitana(Assassin), Scorpion(inferno and hellfire), Cassie(Brawler).

Jax (super pumped) is the way to go. KJ can't jump over his purple arm blast so you can keep him away. Follow up with ground pound then when they go to dive kick block and initiate gotcha grab. Jax has very quick front punch so he can always get the better of KJ. Just my 2cents on what works when I encounter KJ online Bc I already know what I'm in store for.