Final Fantasy VII remake confirmed!

theincubuslord

FINALLY!!!

E3 footage:

I LOVE the Final Fantasy series, and FFVII is definately one of the best! So awesome to see a remake FINALLY being made! :D

I had a hard time believing myself when I first heard about it. I still do actually. In fact, I didn't think it was legit until my favorite gaming-related YouTuber uploaded THIS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I had a hard time believing myself when I first heard about it. I still do actually. In fact, I didn't think it was legit until my favorite gaming-related YouTuber uploaded THIS.

I guess you are pretty upset about it, as it "taints the original", as I recall you saying back when we discussed an FFVII remake a few months back.

I guess you are pretty upset about it, as it "taints the original", as I recall you saying back when we discussed an FFVII remake a few months back.
It needs to be completely faithful to the original, or else it's a counterfeit.

And it better be PS4 exclusive because the last time I checked, the original never got released on Saturn or N64 (the latter of which the old Squaresoft pulled the plug on months before the damn console was even launched), Atari was already dead, and the XBox didn't even exist yet; it was PlayStation exclusive.

And Square Enix has a lot of explaining to do as to why Before Crisis STILL hasn't been released outside Japan in the era of Smartphones.

Last edited:
That W-Item trick better be intact. Last I checked, only TWO units of one particular item were available in the game and that was it (I think it's the Dragon Fang or some shit like that? I know one of them is a boss fight prize for beating Schizo in Gaea's Cliff, and the other is a prize for winning one of the Submarine games at the Gold Saucer), and the W-Item trick was the exclusive method of getting 99 of that item.

The game aged like milk. I'm sure there will be a lot of improvements.
It's still a proven classic. Last time I checked, it's still the highest selling game in the history of Final Fantasy (as well as the highest selling game in Square Enix history), and was the second highest selling game in the history of the original PlayStation console (only Gran Turismo sold more).

It's still a proven classic. Last time I checked, it's still the highest selling game in the history of Final Fantasy (as well as the highest selling game in Square Enix history), and was the second highest selling game in the history of the original PlayStation console (only Gran Turismo sold more).

Well good for you and your opinions! I'm not playing the original, I'm going to play Re:FFVII. And it will be better than the original.

Well good for you and your opinions! I'm not playing the original, I'm going to play Re:FFVII. And it will be better than the original.
How can it be opinion when sales figures CLEARLY establish it as fact?

And have you even played the original start to finish?

9.7 million is bigger than 1, so...talk to me when you can get your hands on reputable statistical data to prove that FF7 is NOT a proven classic, especially since I have just shown you reputable statistical data to prove that it IS.

Last edited:
How can it be opinion when sales figures CLEARLY establish it as fact?

And have you even played the original start to finish?

9.7 million is bigger than 1, so...talk to me when you can get your hands on reputable statistical data to prove that FF7 is NOT a proven classic, especially since I have just shown you reputable statistical data to prove that it IS.

Lol, when did I say it wasn't a classic? I'm just saying I'm gonna play the better version when it comes out. And last I saw, the internet lost its sh** at this announcement. Re:FFVII will probably sell more than the original.

I was fuvking hyped up when I saw the trailer for the first time. I pinched myself, washed my face multiple times but I was still awake. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

At last Square Enix does something smart for a change!

I was fuvking hyped up when I saw the trailer for the first time. I pinched myself, washed my face multiple times but I was still awake. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

At last Square Enix does something smart for a change!
I'm still in denal myself. The amount of presure on squareenix to deliver with this game is insane! I hate to be in their shoes right now because if this remake sucks it could be the death of the company. FF15 must have put them in a desperate situation for them to go through with this...(or Sony dumped a huge sack of money on their table). I can't wait to see what they do.