Batman: Arkham Knight

There were people who bought MK9 only for Kratos and people who will likely only buy MK for Predator, too.

I liked AC and Asylum, but I dunno.
This 1 looks cool, but I may wait until Black Friday and see if there's some deal on it.

6-8 months sounds generous.
Hell, if I didn't have the game and you told me that. I I've would of been super happy with that prediction.

I honestly don't think I'll buy another WB Games season pass again. This and the MK season passes felt like robbery.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Predator in MKX and he's probably going to become my main, but there ARE people who buy games for 1 or 2 of their favorite characters.
If Cobra Commader was a guest character in a Soul Calibur game, you're damn right I'd go and buy it, despite Soul Calibur not being my personal cup of tea.

I'm just saying that I could see where [MENTION=10998]iViTal[/MENTION] is coming from with this game.

I mean yeah, I guess that's the world we live in. Some people buy games cause its one of their favorite franchises and others buy them for 1 or 2 things.

Well its whatever, as long as you crazy kids have fun

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Well all the complaining aside. I found what the next DLC is gonna be. Sadly, it only seems to be skins only. Kinda wish there was challenge maps to come with it or something but whatever I guess. I'm actually hyped for it though because of the 1989 Batmobile. Not only is it a fantastic choice but this game needs more batmobile skins badly.
1989_Batmobile_with_Batman_Skin-600x337.jpg

Here are the other skins. They're neat I guess, not sure how much use I'll get out of them.
batmanarkhamknightbatfamilyskinpack-555x250.jpg

Well all the complaining aside. I found what the next DLC is gonna be. Sadly, it only seems to be skins only. Kinda wish there was challenge maps to come with it or something but whatever I guess. I'm actually hyped for it though because of the 1989 Batmobile. Not only is it a fantastic choice but this game needs more batmobile skins badly.

Here are the other skins. They're neat I guess, not sure how much use I'll get out of them.

Those look like the same skins Arkham Knight had sans Batman Beyond. Man, Rocksteady is getting lazy.

Classic Batmobile looks tight tho.

That Michael Keaton skin made my heart skip. ..geeking out.

Those look like the same skins Arkham Knight had sans Batman Beyond.

What do you mean exactly? To me it seems like they're bringing in classics and some Arkham classics.

Last edited:
What do you mean exactly? To me it seems like they're bringing in classics and some Arkham classics.

I meant to say Arkham City. They're reusing skins. 1970 Batman was in City, Alan West, Dark Knight and New 52 were in Origins. The only new skins in this game are Justice League 3000, Flashpoint and Micheal Keaton.

So far, the season pass looks like a gyp.

I would never spend $50 on a season pass personally. I would wait for all the content to come out first as that's a huge gamble of a buy for me.

There were people who bought MK9 only for Kratos and people who will likely only buy MK for Predator, too.

I liked AC and Asylum, but I dunno.
This 1 looks cool, but I may wait until Black Friday and see if there's some deal on it.

I bought Mk9 only for kratos.. Lol. Arkham knight is a great game but draws on lore the average fan might not pick up on so some of it might be lost in translation. It also had a terrible pc launch.

I meant to say Arkham City. They're reusing skins. 1970 Batman was in City, Alan West, Dark Knight and New 52 were in Origins. The only new skins in this game are Justice League 3000, Flashpoint and Micheal Keaton.

Skins mean next to nothing its the story DLC that is the huge draw for the season pass but I do agree what they charged was insane. But then again I'm on my 5th play through using the JL 3000 skin so more skins means more play through for me. I'm the kinda fan they are gearing the pass for imma play through it as many time as I want to using a different skin every time. Though imma pass on the Keaton suit. Maybe. Lol

Ah, I see what you mean. Honestly, I think the Origin's Dark Knight and Arkham City's Nightwing are nice because we can see them in much better detail than before.

There is a lot of repeats but then again, I see some of the classics as mandatory for a batsuit collection.

Skins mean next to nothing its the story DLC that is the huge draw for the season pass but I do agree what they charged was insane. But then again I'm on my 5th play through using the JL 3000 skin so more skins means more play through for me. I'm the kinda fan they are gearing the pass for imma play through it as many time as I want to using a different skin every time. Though imma pass on the Keaton suit. Maybe. Lol

I'm the opposite here. Aside from the two default suits, the Keaton suit is the only skin I must start a playthrough with.

After playing this game, I've been thinking about what people's true fears are with the whole Scarecrow and fear gas thing. What do you think would happen to you if you got sprayed with Scarecrow's fear toxin? What would you see or experience that maybe still haunts you to this day. The thing that really gets my heart racing in anxiety is confessing to others and being rejected or discarded because of differences among friends. Basically, I'm afraid of being unfriended by someone I've know or a while or being heartbroken by a girl. After my first heartbreak (which was months ago), I was afraid to fall in love with anyone again and I still kind of am. I also had a nightmare before. In the nightmare, I found out I was diagnosed with some terminal illness due to me being careless. I was terrified and couldn't live with the guilt. Next thing you know, I found myself trying to kill myself. I tried banging my head hard rapidly, hoping that my head would split wide open and my brains would fall out, killing me. It makes me wonder what other people might experience if they got hit with fear gas....

Well I'm really scared of jump scares so regular demons or other ghouls of the sort would mess with me.

Other than that, I am really scared of being eaten alive by animals so that's a thing too

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I feel this game catches way too much flack when it is actually a GREAT game. It has its ups and downs but if it were the only entry in the Arkham series, people would think of it a hell of a lot differently. The past games set people's expectations higher than heaven. Disappointment is to be expected with unrealistic expectations.

The game is beautiful. It adds a major gameplay feature; the Batmobile. Too Batmobile heavy? It's debatable but why can't that feature be as important as the other core mechanics like a classic brawl or stealth encounters? The only thing I could ask for is more beautiful interiors that's you didn't have to drive through like the Asslyum or Hugo Strange's Wonder Tower base for example.

This is the best game in the franchise. It tops each Arkham game in terms of content, graphics and gameplay. You get way more of everything but somehow people are missing that.

Not a fan of how games/dlc are done these days but Arkham Knight's $40 season pass stuffs the game very full by this point.. and there's more on the way. You get the skin and Batmobile from each film/TV rendition next to vast selection of different suits from Batman comics. The Arkham episodes were hit or miss depending on its content but these mini chapters let you play as other major Batman characters. The game is hefty at this point. This game really goes out in a bang in all areas.

Arkham Asslyum and City's stories are still some of the greatest Batman stories written by veteran Batman writers. Arkham Knight didn't have the same advtange but manages well. I found it a great final chapter to an already phenomenal Batman story. It draws inspiration taking bits from The Dark Knight Returns, KnightFall, The Long Halloween and, the film, The Dark Knight Rises. It's delicious.

One thing that disapointed people with the story is the rogue gallery isn't stuffed in to the story like City or Origins. Instead its more refined like Arkham Asslyum but you still have the rest running around Gotham in side missions. So, you really can't complain.

I think why more people don't appreciate this game is the same reason GTAV disappointed me. When there's an excessive amount of hype, you start to envision a game that's made by god. Arkham Knight isn't made by god, unfortunately, but it is the ultimate Batman experience to date.

Last edited: