Fallout 4 official trailer..........

Just wondering as it's my 1st digital pre order... Would i be able to play it at midnight my time, or does it install at that time?

My shit pre-loaded last week, it's sitting in my digital library teasing me. It's the worst feeling ever.

Thank God for color. Only reason I'm buying this game.

Dat ass on the female character :laugh:

The colors were a turn off at first, but I really love how oversaturated they are. Plus, there are still areas in the game that have the Green/Grey washed Fallout 3 look that I fell in love with in 2008. The first time we seen Nora gameplay, and she's gorgeous :love:

I can't funking wait for this shit, man. I'm staying up ALL night on release date.

I don't know why people like the overuse of grays and browns in the previous titles. They don't even look natural.

That's the exact reason why I loved it so much, it was different and stood out to me in comparison to the other games I played during that time. Same goes for Gears of War on 360, but that's just my personal opinion though.

That's the exact reason why I loved it so much, it was different and stood out to me in comparison to the other games I played during that time. Same goes for Gears of War on 360, but that's just my personal opinion though.

I'm surprised you are saying this, since you seem to be into shooters, where that palette is commonly used to various degrees. I mean, the heavy use of brown and gray has been around since Quake.

Added to the feeling of desolation and hopelessness.

I found the series more humorous than depressingly bleak.

It would honestly be hard to believe that I'm playing fallout without them.

Glad there is a mix of both as that blue shy Is beautiful.

It's not like we can't have shades brown and gray, but it was way overused in the previous games. FO4 is has better balance of color this time around.

Last edited:
I'm surprised you are saying this, since you seem to be into shooters, where that palette is commonly used to various degrees. I mean, the heavy use of brown and gray has been around since Quake.

I found the series more humorous than depressingly bleak.

It's not like we can't have shades brown and gray, but it was way overused in the previous games. FO4 is has better balance of color this time around.

Yea, but I didn't get into shooters until Gears of War and CoD 4 during 08-09, so to me it stood out in comparison to Madden and NBA live n such lol.

I'm just a huge fan of dark toned video games. Dark story, unnatural colors, etc. Seeing MKX with Dark colors in comparison to 9 was like heaven to me.

I don't get any sense of desolation and hopelessness from Fallout, I mean look at those S.P.E.C.I.A.L videos, lol. I can understand that reason for Gears of War 1 though as those were definitely the themes of the first game.

Still looked like shit doe.

The game obviously has it's humor, but I care about the feeling of traveling across a ruined stretch of land. Filled with broken and ravaged homes, cruelty born of necessity and countless reminders of how things used to be.

The game is filled with wonder and exploration. And I've never seen so much grey be so beautiful before