Fallout 4 official trailer..........

Some of the rumors flying around before announcement

Rumors said:
Spoiler:
Other notable claims made by the leaker include:
  • The map of Fallout 4 is about three times the size of Skyrim

• Set in the year 2287, exactly 10 years after Fallout 3
  • Takes place in Boston
  • Xbox 360 and PS3 version will release later and run on the Skyrim engine (the teaser website had CSS mentions of both consoles)
  • You can import your Fallout 3 data that could have an impact on the story depending on your previous choices
  • PC version includes a "Classic Mode" that will feature a bird's-eye view like the original titles
  • You can only play as a male in the main story, but can change gender after completing the story
  • PC / PS4 / Xbox One release date: October 2015
  • PS3 / Xbox 360 release date: December 2015
  • Will have five DLCs released over the next year
  • An expansion will be revealed at E3 next year, and released in October

Last edited:
Some of the rumors flying around before announcement

[/spoiler]
[/LIST]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Rumors are just that, rumors. Its hard to believe anything right now.

It depends on how long they've already been working on the game, before they decided to show the trailer.
That trailer looks like beta footage. They have probably been working on the game since they finished Skyrim. And they already have box art, so that's a sign of being close to complete.

"Classic mode" sounds too good to be true, even it is limited to the PC version. If it is true, I would like combat to be closer to FO: Tactics; where you can change stances, use cover, and directly control your allies.

Last edited:
Fallout 4 is not coming out on last gen systems.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Why-Fallout-4-Isn-t-Coming-PS3-Xbox-360-72345.html

It's not surprising since a lot of developers are moving on. That's apart of being a console gamer is moving on to the next gen systems. The PS3 and 360 are decade old systems, we can't have them on life support forever. As ReviewTechUSA pointed out, it would be like having Quake 3 come out on the SNES back in 2000 or have The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion or Gears of War on the Sega Saturn in 2006.

lol I watched the Bethesda E3 thing and knew this would get announced due to the trailer coming out a few days before, and whilst I've never really been interested in the FO franchise I do really like the ES games. So anyway, during one of the staff videos the guy mentioned a new ES game, and I was like 'oh shit, is this ES VI?' and then he just goes and casually mentions an ES-themed card game, which I have absolutely no interest in at all.

Incidentally, the new DOOM looks generic as shit. The only interesting part was the level designer.

DOOM finally goes back its roots after that terrible horror game, and dude calls it generic lol

DOOM looks hype as funk, I'm not a fan of the Executions that have been shown so far but I'm dying to get my hands on the Multiplayer.

It reminds me of a modern day Quake at first glance, and Quake is the best Multiplayer shooter of ALL time.

On topic:

I can't wait to start my own settlement, I'll recruits all the bad bishes from Boston and make all the caps off them :pimp:

I think the doom reveal was pretty lack luster but I'm still excited for more info on it. I'm not gonna let that turn me away from it as I am very passionate about the franchise.

Anyway topic related.
I am dying to know how mods are gonna work on consoles. Like what can we do and not do.
I wanna turn my dog into a Luma ASAP if possible. :D

They're probably preapproved for Consoles.
I hope not though. Hopefully finds an exploit in the service that lets you launch homebrew