"The Stars Align For Victory" - Living Tanya Guide (Kombos, Variations, et al)

Re: "The Stars Align For Victory" - Living Tanya Guide (Kombos, Variations, et al)

Kobu Jutsu

B1 2+4~EXDF3, D1, 34~DB4 34%

Re: "The Stars Align For Victory" - Living Tanya Guide (Kombos, Variations, et al)

Dragon Variation, 32% meterless midscreen

1,1,2xxdf3~d2,f2,d2,2,d2~ji1~running 3,4xxdb4

Can substitute 112 for f2, they do the same damage. It's better for whiff punishing but comes out slower.

Does Tanya have any reliable or useful overheads?

Does Tanya have any reliable or useful overheads?

Her overhead is completely safe in Pyromancer if you land the Dark Shroud ability beforehand. By utilizing the run mechanic you can cancel the overhead & perform your low string afterwards, which you can combo from.

Lol that's brutal.

She's all over the screen in all her variations! I wouldn't have minded if they left the teleports for Pyromancer only.

So what tier is Tanya? Didn't read if anyone had said it here.

She just dropped, she can't be placed in a tier just yet. So much tech to look over

She's all over the screen in all her variations! I wouldn't have minded if they left the teleports for Pyromancer only.

I would! You need those teleports to set up the best stuff in Kobu Jutsu and Naginata.

Tanya is strong. Jesus I feel like a dick when I play her

Which variation is considered the "best" and which one the most "beginner friendly"?

Pyromancer for start, Kobu Jutsu for mobility, Dragon Naginata for raw damage.

Pyromancer for zoning/dust setups, Kobu Jutsu for rekka pressure, blockstrings, and more mixups, Dragon Naginata for raw damage and range.
Fixed.

18TanyaVariations