Mad Max

Shirayuki Mizore

Since Mad Max: Fury Road is by far the best movie of the year so far in my opinion, already seen it twice, I'm very excited for this game. Judging by the trailer, it seems they're going to really stick true to the series, especially when it comes to the cars. The environment itself is stunning, and it's going to be open world, and on top of all that it's going to only be single-player so I can already tell they're going to put a lot of work into it.

I personally hope that they take a lot of elements from the movie, the factions and such, so we can learn more about the story of the world it was set in. I see a lot of elements of gameplay in the trailer, so I'm extremely excited.

Looks like some kind of lovechild of a Twisted Metal and an Arkham game, I can dig it.

I've heard alot of good things about the movie so hopefully this game can be as good.

i think i saw the Thunderdome O,O Two men enter, one man leave O,O i want it XD i love the first 3 movies and hope 4 is just as good,

Fury Road was an amazing movie. Even if you're not a fan of the series, you should watch that movie because it was that good.

i think i saw the Thunderdome O,O Two men enter, one man leave O,O i want it XD i love the first 3 movies and hope 4 is just as good,
It is. Man, this movie is GREAT. And I love how they worked the screenplay: nothing is explicitly explained to you, yet you can understand everything important - and formulate your ow theories about what's not really that important.

I'm most excited for the open-world aspect of the game. I can imagine that the wastelands and such will look beautiful on PS4 on Xbox one. In terms of the hand-to-hand combat, like [MENTION=6789]Wraith[/MENTION] said, I'm expecting it to be similar to the Batman formula, but I hope the difficulty is high enough to present a challenge.

I remember early Shadow of Mordor was challenging, especially when getting surrounded and ganged up on by swarms of enemies but once you started getting upgrades and such the game just got easier and easier. I would really like if a formidable difficulty level was consistent in Mad Max, especially since the game is all about survival and the odds being against you.