Day 1 Ermac Ranked Matches

That was cool to watch, I just hate to see you opt for D4 instead of a full combo punish into any sort of mix up. This was Day 1 footage though so it's all good. You have anymore footage?

That was cool to watch, I just hate to see you opt for D4 instead of a full combo punish into any sort of mix up. This was Day 1 footage though so it's all good. You have anymore footage?

It was mostly d3. I don't like his d4 all that much and yeah. At that time I didn't really know what to do for punishes although it is painfully obvious to get the most out of what I was doing I could have done anything into soul ball, tele or ex lift but yeah. I didn't know the vortex so ex lift at that time would have been a waste of meter lol. Yes. I have a lot of recent footage of my Ermac, actually. From my stream.

It was mostly d3. I don't like his d4 all that much and yeah. At that time I didn't really know what to do for punishes although it is painfully obvious to get the most out of what I was doing I could have done anything into soul ball, tele or ex lift but yeah. I didn't know the vortex so ex lift at that time would have been a waste of meter lol. Yes. I have a lot of recent footage of my Ermac, actually. From my stream.

D3* My bad, lol. Post the other matches, I would love to watch them.

Pretty good for day 1! That B2 move should've been an unblockable. I can't forgive NRS for that.

D3* My bad, lol. Post the other matches, I would love to watch them.

Here you go. :)

Edited .

I have a loooot more lol.

Pretty good for day 1! That B2 move should've been an unblockable. I can't forgive NRS for that.

Thank you. :) And yes... It should have lol. At least the charged version. Any time you seen me do it, I did not mean to do it lol. That move is borderline useless in my opinion.

Last edited:
[MENTION=16248]KoF-Angie[/MENTION] Your Ermac is soo sick!
Definitely need to take tips since he's my main.

What other characters you play as?

[MENTION=16248]KoF-Angie[/MENTION] Your Ermac is soo sick!
Definitely need to take tips since he's my main.

What other characters you play as?

Thank you very much. :) I play as pretty much every character, honestly lol. At least one variation of every character. But I have to say, my mains are Cassie, Jacqui, Kitana, Mileena, Jason (sort of), Erron Black and D'Vorah. And Tanya when she comes out. i'll be playing sooo much Tanya haha. One of my favorite MK characters of all time.

Here you go. :)

Edited .

I have a loooot more lol.

Thank you. :) And yes... It should have lol. At least the charged version. Any time you seen me do it, I did not mean to do it lol. That move is borderline useless in my opinion.

lol that happens to me. I main Ermac and dont even know if that move can be cancelled with a dash.