The MKX Tier List

ctth75

Let me just start off by saying that I think this Mortal Kombat has some of the most balanced characters, no one seems too overly powerful. But I still find myself surprised by the amount of mix-up combos and strong wakeup moves that certain characters have and some don't. Clearly, no one's going to agree with every list because there are certain matchups that favor certain characters (though I'm sure we can all agree that a couple Scorpion variations will be high up). The following tier list I consider pretty accurate from my experience online, it comes from EventHubs, which does tier lists for all the main fighting games. I'll just list the top 10, (decided by votes):
1. Scorpion (Ninjitsu)
2. Reptile (Nimble)
3. Scorpion (Inferno)
4. Mileena (Piercing)
5. Kitana (Assassin)
6. Erron Black (Outlaw)
7. Cassie Cage (Brawler)
8. D'Vorah (Venomous)
9. Johnny Cage (Stunt Double)
10. Takeda (Shirai Ryu)

See full list here: http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/mkx/

What's your thoughts on this list? Your top 10?

The EventHubs list is just a popularity contest. These are way off -- the absence of Kung Jin and Raiden alone is absurd, not to mention the inclusion of Kitana and Johnny (both of whom need a buff bad, imo).

The EventHubs list is just a popularity contest. These are way off -- the absence of Kung Jin and Raiden alone is absurd, not to mention the inclusion of Kitana and Johnny (both of whom need a buff bad, imo).
Wouldnt mind a buff but i can pull easy 40% combos with johnny

All one needs to see to know this list is nonsense is Full Auto Jacqui at the lowest position. It may be annoying, but it's not low-tier.

Mileena Top 5? Get this shit out of my face :mad:

Kung Jin should be Number 1 still, and those Event Hub "Tier Lists" are like online popularity contests :laugh:

MKX tier list formula (...actually, applicable to any NRS fighter):

S. Teleporter + projectiler + dash attacker + high/low scummer
A. Teleporter + projectiler + dash attacker
B. Teleporter + projectiler
C. Teleporter
D. Projectiler
E. Dash attacker
Junk. Non of the above

[THREAD CLOSED BY ADMINISTRATOR]

I knew Mileena's Piercing and Kitana's Assassin will be on a top 10 list. :)

Kitana is very more responsive now in terms of commands and more powerful now in gameplay and I hope she stays this way or even better.

Mileena's Piercing variation is a life saver in all competitions and challenges in the game. No need to make other comments about it. ;)

I feel sorry for the people that are actually stupid enough to believe that this is accurate. Mileena & Kitana in the top 6? Summoner Quan Chi ranking 61st? Cassie Cage in the bottom 4? This "tier list" is absolutely retarded, for lack of a better term.

I knew Mileena's Piercing and Kitana's Assassin will be on a top 10 list. :)

Kitana is very more responsive now in terms of commands and more powerful now in gameplay and I hope she stays this way or even better.

Mileena's Piercing variation is a life saver in all competitions and challenges in the game. No need to make other comments about it. ;)

I sincerely hope that you are not being serious. Then again, you also think that feminism is about "people being girly", so I probably shouldn't be surprised.

Lol, I knew there was going to be some upset people when I made this thread. My top ten:
1. Scorpion (Inferno)
2. Kung Jin (Bojitsu)
3. D'Vorah (Venomous)
4. Mileena (Piercing)
5. Sub-Zero (Grandmaster)
6. Kitana (Assassin)
7. Erron Black (Outlaw)
8. Cassie Cage (Brawler)
9. Reptile (Nimble)
10. Scorpion (Ninjitsu)

Lol, I knew there was going to be some upset people when I made this thread. My top ten:
1. Scorpion (Inferno)
2. Kung Jin (Bojitsu)
3. D'Vorah (Venomous)
4. Mileena (Piercing)
6. Kitana (Assassin)
7. Erron Black (Outlaw)
8. Cassie Cage (Brawler)
9. Reptile (Nimble)
10. Scorpion (Ninjitsu)

We're not upset, we just think it's dumb.

1. Scorpion (Inferno)
2. Kung Jin (Bojitsu)
3. D'Vorah (Venomous)
4. Mileena (Piercing)
6. Kitana (Assassin)
7. Erron Black (Outlaw)
8. Cassie Cage (Brawler)
9. Reptile (Nimble)
10. Scorpion (Ninjitsu)
Still a shit list. Hellfire Scorpion is better than inferno, Marskman Erron is better than Outlaw. Cant comment on the others.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

1. Scorpion (Inferno)
2. Kung Jin (Bojitsu)
3. D'Vorah (Venomous)
4. Mileena (Piercing)
6. Kitana (Assassin)
7. Erron Black (Outlaw)
8. Cassie Cage (Brawler)
9. Reptile (Nimble)
10. Scorpion (Ninjitsu)

Kitana and Mileena in the top ten?

tumblr_lm6gu31aa91qzv6wv.gif

MKX tier list formula (...actually, applicable to any NRS fighter):

S. Teleporter + projectiler + dash attacker + high/low scummer
A. Teleporter + projectiler + dash attacker
B. Teleporter + projectiler
C. Teleporter
D. Projectiler
E. Dash attacker
Junk. Non of the above

[THREAD CLOSED BY ADMINISTRATOR]

Honestly I laughed at how accurate that feels.

I sincerely hope that you are not being serious. Then again, you also think that feminism is about "people being girly", so I probably shouldn't be surprised.

Actually I am being serious and honest about the variations.

But please be careful with the comment you made about me in bold. Comments like that can be considered a flame/insult. I'm letting you know politely.