"Sorry Darling" Mileena Guide by iVital

iViTal

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Part 1 of 4, Made this for those who are interested in picking up the character. I may forget a few things while recording but will add in later videos explaining what was forgotten along with videos on the Nerfs/Buffs that are to come in the future.

Basic Outline:
Part 1: Specials Moves, In depth explanation and strategies behind each special move.
Part 2: Normals + Strings, In depth explanation of various Strings and the Frame Data behind them.
Part 3: Piercing Variation Explained.
Part 4: Ravenous Variation Explained.

Intermediate/Advanced Outline: <--- After Basic Guide is finished.
Part 1: Playing the neutral game.
Part 2: Utilizing Ball Roll to it's fullest.
Part 3: Meter Management W/ Mileena.
Part 4: In-game "Prac App" W/ Mileena.

This isn't finished of course, but this is Episode 1 of 8 (In Total). Please, feel free to comment on what you like about the videos and what you think needs to be improved and I'll do my best to make the next videos better than the last. All I ask is that you drop a like on the video so that others can see and learn the character as well.

Last edited:
Spoiler:

- 2,1 U+4 is -5 on block making it a safe Mix-up when trying to score a hard knock down.
- F2,3 has good reach, but is -8 on block but the push back from the string makes her safe.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Wow, awesome. This is really cool. I'm just a normal player, i don't really study the characters, but i'm really training with Mileena and Kitana right now and this will help me a lot. Hope you do it for Kitana as well.

Wow, awesome. This is really cool. I'm just a normal player, i don't really study the characters, but i'm really training with Mileena and Kitana right now and this will help me a lot. Hope you do it for Kitana as well.

I won't make a Kitana thread because the character is lame IMO and have no interest in player her at all :laugh:

If you want to level up your Kitana talk to [MENTION=5186]Goddess[/MENTION] (Bae :love: ), she's godly.

I'm behind because of funking work. I go in at 1:30PM and get done around 10PM. It's hard to find time to release the next episode because either my Roommate sleeps until 12PM or he's loud and obnoxious for no funking reason so it's hard to record without distractions and background noises.

I'm behind because of funking work. I go in at 1:30PM and get done around 10PM. It's hard to find time to release the next episode because either my Roommate sleeps until 12PM or he's loud and obnoxious for no funking reason so it's hard to record without distractions and background noises.

Stop batching and finish what you started.

Nice guides!

New patch came out yesterday, and it provided some nice buffs (particularly for Ravenous and Ethereal). I'm gong to explore those myself, but I figure they would come in handy in the guide.

6-23-2015 Mileena Patch Changes

Spoiler:
Mileena - adjusted several hitboxes to hit more consistently
Mileena - Low Slash (down FP) no longer pushes opponents away before the active frames
Mileena - increased hit advantage on Rider combo (Away + BP, BP, throw) to 25 (up from -7)
Mileena (Piercing) - now goes into a ducking state during Low Sai
Mileena (Ravenous) - increased hit advantage on grab specials
Mileena (Ravenous) - doing the Quick Taste combo (Away + FP, BP, throw) will now heal her a small amount as she bites
Mileena (Ethereal) - Reduced the recovery on Vanish Away & Vanish Towards. Also allows for combos to continue afterwards.

Was in a character crisis, but realized its best to stick it out with Mileena. I'll work on piercing tomorrow since I have a ton of free time.

Was in a character crisis, but realized its best to stick it out with Mileena. I'll work on piercing tomorrow since I have a ton of free time.

Lol, why?! My 1st favorite character is Kitana, but i'm struggling so much with her online and i have such a good time and most wins with Mileena (my 2nd favorite), that i'm training a lot with her. But i still haven't gave up on Kitty.