Team RipSet Stream with KOTH room Trophy!

Johnny_Cage

Hey fellas,

I know it's been a long while since I posted here but, I figured it was time to let you all in on a great stream I have set to rock out for you. On the stream, we have an exclusive Kuatan Jungle crocodile head trophy the winner gets his name on for the largest win streak in the King of the Hill room, as well as a high quality stream, interactive twitch tv chat, and the best part? We're supporting Galloping Ghost Arcade expand their arcade as we have a donation link right on our front page of the twitch channel! Also, lots of great matches. If you like the stream follow it, and let me know what you think! I have also just as of last night re-optomized the stream so it now runs a LOT smoother on internet connections that may not be nearly as fast. I love hearing feedback and if you're down for some great matches and fun look for me! My PSN name is Ph4zE__9. We stream mainly on PS4 (but I also stream on XBOX ONE and PC from time to time). Hope to see you online, I'm just about to go live!
http://Twitch.TV/TeamRipSet

*PS* Yes, the croc head IS real. I got it down in southern Florida on vacation, LOL.

Very hype to announce we are now keeping track of the top 10 Fight Night Legends! See if you can earn a spot on here! Currently the top 2 spots are taken. Can you dethrone the #1 legend?
#1: Shookonez with 18 wins
#2: Ph4zE 9 with 14 wins

We will go live tonight at 9pm central to see who's next!
image.jpg

Another livestream is kicking off! Last night, we didn't have anyone new to add to the leaderboard as I again had the largest win streak in King of the Hill. We're streaming on PlayStation 4, so jump on in! See you online soon!

Alrighty! We are about to go live on PlayStation 4! We are in the Black Dragon room. To compete, simply join the Black Dragon server and look for Ph4zE__9 and join my King of the Hill! We'll see you there, and see if you can top the now #1 Fight Night Legend: KILLA_Nemesis_ who scored a HUGE 20 win streak in a very talented King of the Hill room! Can you do it? Will you be next? We'll see you shortly!

*PS* Also, I'm proud to announce we have an official YouTube channel. Right now, the videos are very low quality with no sound... however that changes after tonight! We'll have high quality YouTube highlights on our channel, and who knows? Maybe it'll feature YOU! Check that out here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGW4RsBlhzgVwsHiUKwmWyQ

Watch D_nice_at_dis try to go the distance last night and overthrow the stream champion in Sudden Death mode! Can he do it? Or does his plans for domination get foiled by a rivalry with DacSanchez? Watch and find out!

We're about to go live in a few more minutes by popular demand on XBOX ONE! We've had a ton of requests to stream on XBOX LIVE, so we have heard everyone and we will see what the XBOX ONE players can put up against the top PlayStation 4 Legends. Who's Next? Is it YOU? Don't miss this one as it's a console rivalry to see which players are the very best! Twitch.tv/TeamRipSet will be live shortly!

After lack of competition, lack of players joining matches, and huge increase in quitalities, we are switching back to broadcast on PlayStation 4 for a better viewer experience. We'll be back online shortly!

I know we've not been on for about 2 days in a row, but we're baaaaaack! And we're looking to see Who's Next? on our Fight Night Legends leaderboard! We're streaming again on PlayStation 4 in the Black Dragon server. Find Ph4zE__9 and join my KOTH to be part of our stream session! We look forward to seeing you tonight, and we will post the streak of tonight's Fight Night Champion to our YouTube page! Good luck fellas! We're going live now!