Ideas for MK11

The only things I would like to see happen that would be cool are these:

1.) Liu and Kitana AREN'T in a relationship that people want, they're just the rulers who have a tight friendship and nothing more. They're dubbed as the next Deadly Alliance who start planning on attacking other realms with the exception of Earthrealm due to Raiden's warning.

2.) Chaosrealm and Orderrealm are thrown into this.

3.) Wouldn't mind seeing a new realm.

4.) Shang Tsung comes back and rises to power and becomes a huge threat.

5.) Sub-Zero and Scorpion having a mutual respect for one another and fights together that has neither of them being corrupted or enslaved or anything like that.

6.) Blanche has a speaking role.

7.) The word "Taco" must be said by someone.

I'm not sure if Liu Kang and Kitana will be the new Deadly Alliance seeing that I don't see them trying to use Onaga's old army to take over the realms similar what Quan Chi and Shang Tsung try to do in the original timeline. Ed Boon wants to avoid repeating the same story lines again, so I don't think Onaga and his army will be reuse again sadly.

I do want Johnny Cage, Jax, Sonya and Kenshi not to return in MK11 seeing how MKX is meant to be the next generation of the franchise and how Johnny Cage mention how the older folks are going to retire some day.

I was just using the name "Deadly Alliance" as something that would wild the fans up.

Though they obviously wouldn't be using Onaga's dragon army since they would have their own in the Netherealm. Don't see a reason to hunt down a vicious, inactive army when they can have just the same vicious army within their grasp in their own realm.

I'd like to have variation specific fatalities.

They'd have one input but depending on what variation is being used, the character will perform a fatality from the variation which would be a different fatality from another variation but has the same exact input. If the character is using the no variation fighting style, then this input would be inactive.

Edit: I should check the dates of posts.

Anyway I want all the new comers back (aside from guests) and a story that goes in a very different direction. I don't want Quan Chi and Shang to come back and have another Deadly Alliance. I know what I don't want more than I do want.

in 2011 the creators or mk were nice enough to put the first 3 games into the first game for the alternate timeline. though this year they decided to be douchebags (jk) and only put mortal kombat 4 into mkx. so what if the next game had deadly alliance and deception in it, and then the game after that was the armegeddon part of the timeline

Roster Idea

Roster Idea:

Boss:
Raiden

Sub boss:
Liu Kang/Kitana

Mini-Boss:
Moloch/Drahmin

The Netherrealm Army:
Kung Lao
Nightwolf
Stryker
Bi-Han (Sub-Zero, for you n00bs)
Smoke
Jade
Kabal
Sindel

S-F:
Cassie Cage
Jaquie Briggs
Takeda Takahashi
Kung Jin
Sonya Blade

Outworld:
Kotal Kahn
Erron Black
Rain
Kano
D'Vorah

3 New Characters.

NPC's:
Onaga
Shujinko
Delia (Rains mother, a sorcerer)

Re: Roster Idea

Roster Idea:

Boss:
Raiden

Sub boss:
Liu Kang/Kitana

Mini-Boss:
Moloch/Drahmin

The Netherrealm Army:
Kung Lao
Nightwolf
Stryker
Smoke
Jade
Kabal
Sindel

S-F:
Cassie Cage
Jaquie Briggs
Takeda Takahashi
Kung Jin
Sonya Blade

Outworld:
Kotal Kahn
Erron Black
Rain
Kano
D'Vorah

3 New Characters.

NPC's:
Onaga
Shujinko

No sub zero and Scorpion?

[MENTION=25152]jonathancarlton[/MENTION]

I like seeing ideas for future MK games, but some of your ideas puzzle me and so I have some questions.

1. Why is Raiden the boss? What's his motive, who's attacking him and why has he been cut off from all the other good guys?
  2. Moloch and Drahmin??? Who do they serve? What's their role?
  3. Without Quan Chi and Shinnok, what are the Revenants up to? Do they have a goal? Do they all serve Liu Kang & Kitana? Why do you want so many of them to be playable?
  4. Why do you want Sonya back? What happened to Johnny? Curious why you'd have one back, but not the other (or neither).
  5. What's Kano up to? Presumably he'd be wanted by Kotal for trying to assassinate him. Last we saw, Kano had been arrested by the SF team.
  6. What's D'Vorah's role? She also betrayed Kotal, and worked for Shinnok. Presumably she'd be aligned with the Brotherhood, but there already loads of them on your roster. Has she gone rogue?
  7. Very few of the traditional ninjas, which is interesting. No Scorpion/Hanzo? No Sub-Zero?
  8. Is there an Edenian element to this? You have Rain, but no Tanya, and Sindel is back.
  9. It is heavily implied that Shang Tsung will make a return in MK11 -- probably via Ermac. Did you not consider him? He'd be an obvious villain of sorts, and I note that you don't have any sorcerer characters, and especially given that both Quan Chi and Shinnok are dead.
  10. Where's Fujin, and where do your NPCs come into the story?

I like seeing ideas for future MK games, but some of your ideas puzzle me and so I have some questions.

1. Why is Raiden the boss? What's his motive, who's attacking him and why has he been cut off from all the other good guys?
  2. Moloch and Drahmin??? Who do they serve? What's their role?
  3. Without Quan Chi and Shinnok, what are the Revenants up to? Do they have a goal? Do they all serve Liu Kang & Kitana? Why do you want so many of them to be playable?
  4. Why do you want Sonya back? What happened to Johnny? Curious why you'd have one back, but not the other (or neither).
  5. What's Kano up to? Presumably he'd be wanted by Kotal for trying to assassinate him. Last we saw, Kano had been arrested by the SF team.
  6. What's D'Vorah's role? She also betrayed Kotal, and worked for Shinnok. Presumably she'd be aligned with the Brotherhood, but there already loads of them on your roster. Has she gone rogue?
  7. Very few of the traditional ninjas, which is interesting. No Scorpion/Hanzo? No Sub-Zero?
  8. Is there an Edenian element to this? You have Rain, but no Tanya, and Sindel is back.
  9. It is heavily implied that Shang Tsung will make a return in MK11 -- probably via Ermac. Did you not consider him? He'd be an obvious villain of sorts, and I note that you don't have any sorcerer characters, and especially given that both Quan Chi and Shinnok are dead.
  10. Where's Fujin, and where do your NPCs come into the story?

1. Raiden forms an alliance with liu kang and kitana to protect Earthrealm and the netherrealm from outside threats, the alliance propose a mortal kombat tournament with kotal kahn with the same mk rules that shao kahn used in the second tournament, they want to merge out world with earthrealm so there is absolutely no threat to either earthrealm or netherrealm.
2.Moloch and Drahmin live in the netherrealm and serv liu kang/kitana. plus they were both in the first deadly alliance game.
3.the revenants serve liu kang/kitana and will replace onagas dragon army.
4.johnny mentions having to retire someday and who knows how far in the future mk11 will be set? while others retire sonya stays becuz she takes her job very seriously
5.that was early in the story mode, i forgot about that. whoopsie.
6.with shinnok dead d'vorah has no ruler, she sides with no one.
7.i forgot about them to, they are on the S-F team.
8.rain is in because his mother is delia, a sorcerer, raiden secretly confronts her about the revenants hoping she will help revive them.
9.again delia is an npc so the revenants can be revived.
10.fujin is not in the game, onaga wants out world rule back, delia is there for the reason i said twice, and idk about shujinko, i just hope he makes a return.

Thanks for your reply and friend request. I'll put some of my own MK11 ideas down tomorrow. :)

All i know is that i want the focus of the story to be Edenia and Chaos Realm. My character list would be:

1. Scorpion
2. Sub-Zero
3. Rain
4. Noob Saibot
5. Kitana
6. Sindel
7. Nitara
8. Jade
9. Sheeva
10. Cassie Cage
11. D'Vorah
12. Shang Tsung
13. Fujin
14. Reiko
15. Havik
16. Kung Jin
17. Erron Black
18. Kotal Kahn
19. Liu Kang
20. Raiden
21. Kabal
22. Cyrax
23. Kenshi
24. New Male
25. New Male
26. New Female
27. New Female

Re: Roster Idea

Roster Idea:

Boss:
Raiden

Sub boss:
Liu Kang/Kitana

Mini-Boss:
Moloch/Drahmin

The Netherrealm Army:
Kung Lao
Nightwolf
Stryker
Smoke
Jade
Kabal
Sindel

S-F:
Cassie Cage
Jaquie Briggs
Takeda Takahashi
Kung Jin
Sonya Blade
Scorpion
Sub-Zero

Outworld:
Kotal Kahn
Erron Black
Rain
D'Vorah

3 New Characters.

NPC's:
Onaga
Shujinko
Kano

DLC's
Mavado
Lie Mei (i think thats how u spell it)
Kobra
Fujin
Drahmin
Cytor (some mixture of cyrax and sektor)

Edited thissssssss

in 2011 the creators or mk were nice enough to put the first 3 games into the first game for the alternate timeline. though this year they decided to be douchebags (jk) and only put mortal kombat 4 into mkx. so what if the next game had deadly alliance and deception in it, and then the game after that was the armegeddon part of the timeline

I don't think you can have the deadly alliance with Quan Chi dead. (I know death should be taken lightly in MK games, but there was a reason they made his death so dramatic.). Lots of endings in MKX refer to a return of Shang Tsung.

And this is an alternative timeline. Who said it directly has to follow the events of Deadly Alliance and Deception?

1. Raiden forms an alliance with liu kang and kitana to protect Earthrealm and the netherrealm from outside threats, the alliance propose a mortal kombat tournament with kotal kahn with the same mk rules that shao kahn used in the second tournament, they want to merge out world with earthrealm so there is absolutely no threat to either earthrealm or netherrealm.

2.Moloch and Drahmin live in the netherrealm and serv liu kang/kitana. plus they were both in the first deadly alliance game.

3.the revenants serve liu kang/kitana and will replace onagas dragon army.

4.johnny mentions having to retire someday and who knows how far in the future mk11 will be set? while others retire sonya stays becuz she takes her job very seriously

5.that was early in the story mode, i forgot about that. whoopsie.

6.with shinnok dead d'vorah has no ruler, she sides with no one.
7.i forgot about them to, they are on the S-F team.

8.rain is in because his mother is delia, a sorcerer, raiden secretly confronts her about the revenants hoping she will help revive them.

9.again delia is an npc so the revenants can be revived.

10.fujin is not in the game, onaga wants out world rule back, delia is there for the reason i said twice, and idk about shujinko, i just hope he makes a return.

1. There is a glaring flaw in this logic. He threw them the decapitated head of a fallen elder god and basically said "I'll f*** you up if you so much as look at Earthrealm.". Raiden would never make an alliance with Netherrealm.

4. It's quite possible Johnny's ending could be cannon since it doesn't directly affected anyone. I don't think he's going anywhere.

7. Subby and Scorp defend Earthrealm but are not part of the special forces.

Depending what happens with Reiko in the comics, (he may already be dead idk) I think he will go into hiding and Join the BoS with Dvorah.

The revenants will serve Kang/Kitana only a few will be playable.

Edenia will have a larger role. Same with Orderrealm

Maybe Kitana/Kang will try to conquer Edenia for the Neatherrealm. Orderrealm/Edendia Alliance

Roster
1.Raiden
2Scorpion
3Sub zero
4Liu Kang
5Kitana
6Jade
7Sindel
8Kabal
9Nightwolf
10Cassie
11Jacqui
12Kung Jin
13Takeda
14Kotal Kahn
15Erron Black
16Ferra Torr
17Reptile
18Rain
19Tanya
20Johnny
21Sonya
22Hotaru
23Havik
24Dvorah
25Reiko
26Kano
27Tremor
28New Edendian Imperial Guard Male
29 New Seidan Guard Male
30New Outworlder Female
31Shang Tsung ( Unlock able)

Npcs Cameos
Drahmin( Hope he would be playable tho)
Kung Lao
Ermac
Shujinko
Jax
Kintaro
Sheeva

I don't think you can have the deadly alliance with Quan Chi dead. (I know death should be taken lightly in MK games, but there was a reason they made his death so dramatic.). Lots of endings in MKX refer to a return of Shang Tsung.

And this is an alternative timeline. Who said it directly has to follow the events of Deadly Alliance and Deception?

this is johnny cage typing, ok i didnt say it had to follow the events in those games i just said the what if they put the deadly alliance and deception part of the timeline in mk11

1. There is a glaring flaw in this logic. He threw them the decapitated head of a fallen elder god and basically said "I'll f*** you up if you so much as look at Earthrealm.". Raiden would never make an alliance with Netherrealm.

4. It's quite possible Johnny's ending could be cannon since it doesn't directly affected anyone. I don't think he's going anywhere.

7. Subby and Scorp defend Earthrealm but are not part of the special forces.

1. which is why he he would make an aliiance with them, he makes an aliiance with them so he knows they wont attack earthrealm while hes secretly convincing rains mother, delia, to help revive them so its impossible for them to threaten earthrealm (btw delias a sorceress)

4. i say the older generation make a cameo but arent actually playable. all of them are over 45 years old.

7.i guess your right, but when i made my roster idea, i didnt really wanna put "other:"